• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Discussion about Hunter and Trae (split off from insider thread)

TheNorthCydeRises

42 minutes ago, AHF said:

Just circling back, I don't think Trae has earned Superstar status today but he has shown the potential to get there.  He absolutely is not among your first list of players but I do think he will look back on a bigger career than any of those on your second list.  His accomplishments to date in his career are very impressive for his age.  Whether he earns Superstar status in my book depends on what he does in the future (and to some degree on the team's success). 

I'm hoping for a much better year shooting the ball next season which I think will go a long way for him and the team.  (Obviously would like to see him improve every facet of his game but that was the single biggest problem last year.)

Trae is 2nd level star who has already received superstar attention.

Matter of fact, let me go back to my desk and post the right info.

BRB

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Sothron said:

woozy from procedure. please mods clean up all this non trade/insider talk into its own thread thanks

Saw this coming. Was thinking the same thing.

Also, I am the undisputed thread killer lol

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Should I criticize the entire organization, coaches, player and all draftees out of the blue also?  Trae comes up because there is Trae talk.

This thread is dedicated to Hunter and Trae.  Plenty of discussion of both players.

• Premium Member
Just now, AHF said:

This thread is dedicated to Hunter and Trae.  Plenty of discussion of both players.

If someone said that Dre was the best small forward in the league or that he was a superstar then yeah, I would push back.  But I haven't seen much inappropriate praise for Dre here so there is no need for me to criticize him for the sake of just criticizing someone