• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who're Your TPE Targets? (non-insider)

kg01

1 hour ago, shakes said:

I've got an issue at work that only you will understand @kg01.   Just signed up a new case.  Very good case, very nice client.  No issues whatsoever.  Except one.  One glaring issue that I can't seem to wrap my head around, can't get over.   What is that issue you ask?   The client's name is Antonio Daniels (no relation).   On the one hand I want to represent him and help him out with his case, but on the other hand I want to sit him down in a chair and ask why he's such a condescending interrupting know it all player apologist.   

I'm torn just like I am with the real AD.  On the one hand I hate the way he constantly interrupts Kam, but on the other hand Kam sucks and who wants to hear anything he says anyway.

This is clear malfeasance on your part.  Expect to hear from my lawyer ... which is you.  Sue yourself.   It'll be a legal first. 

• Haha 2

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Depends? When did the race start? 90’s.. I mean Marbury ran there first, Iverson followed then Tmac. Now I don’t know if the Chinese folks loved these specific players or they went out there and marketed themselves cheaper for more quantity sales and revenue.

Morey went over there too but Harden warned the Chinese.. HE IS A LIAR 🤥!!!! 

They truly love Marbury in China.  You can legit argue his years there were the pinnacle of his career.  If I remember correctly, there is a statue of him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I still giggle at 'too tall' @Spud2nique :laugh1:

😂 on that note let’s get this dude… 😂 do we have a roster spot. With Trae, he would be really good. Lob city, dude is one of the lengthiest ever. 

Mavs released him to sign Marqueef.

https://x.com/shamscharania/status/1694062596591137156?s=46    

image.gif.175d2dd557795c76aa96a85ca0775f5e.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, kg01 said:

In the neverending quest to give @shakes a heart attack, we have nbaradio recap theater ...

So today, Kam and AD are talking 5 most underrated players in the game today.

Kam says his #5 is Trae.  Kam says his numbers aren't only on track for HOF ... they're on track for him being an all time great!

AD also had Trae and agrees he's an alltimer.  Can't understand why people don't recognize his greatness.

Hmmm, why would this cause shakes dismay?  Well, yesterday, these guys listed their top 5 PG's in the game today....

.... Trae wasn't in either of their top 5's.  Barely made their top 10.

😄

Shakes, you pass out yet?  

If I didn't have a real job I'd call and wait on hold for 2 hours just to point out their hypocrisy.   

two days ago I had to put up with moron Eddie Johnson claiming that Nate Archibald is the only player in NBA history to lead the league in scoring and assists in the same season.  Of course his co-host didn't correct him.

I think Trae might be the most media slighted sports figure this side of the entire Chicago White Sox franchise.  There's been SEVERAL times where ESPN has legit forgotten the White Sox existed.  Like when they posted a graphic of all the championships won by Chicago pro sports teams and they didn't have the Sox 2005 WS on there.  They've done stuff like that several times regarding the Sox.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

In the neverending quest to give @shakes a heart attack, we have nbaradio recap theater ...

So today, Kam and AD are talking 5 most underrated players in the game today.

Kam says his #5 is Trae.  Kam says his numbers aren't only on track for HOF ... they're on track for him being an all time great!

AD also had Trae and agrees he's an alltimer.  Can't understand why people don't recognize his greatness.

Hmmm, why would this cause shakes dismay?  Well, yesterday, these guys listed their top 5 PG's in the game today....

.... Trae wasn't in either of their top 5's.  Barely made their top 10.

😄

Shakes, you pass out yet?  

Maybe they were listing the top 5 players they underrate themselves??  That's either amazing self awareness, or split personality disorder.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, shakes said:

If I didn't have a real job....

.... hypocrisy. 

Speaking of hypocrisy, we know you don't have a real job, bro.

And also, there's only one baseball team in Chicago ... which I pronounce 'shy-kah-jo' ... and it's the Cubs. :boxing:

33 minutes ago, Phunkabilly said:

Maybe they were listing the top 5 players they underrate themselves??  That's either amazing self awareness, or split personality disorder.

Or just plain stupid(ness).

Odd thing about Kamla is he's been very pro-Hawks over the years but seems to have cooled on Trae.  Whenever he speaks of talking to his 'sources' in the organization, it seems clear his source doesn't like Trae but loves (loved) Collins.  The tone of whatever he says tends to sound that way.  And that's a change from even a year ago.

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Mam, yall tried to bury the outsiders?  For shame.

Anyways, keep an eye on this longtime TPE target ....

What's the outsiders take, you ask?  Eh, I wouldn't be surprised the boos he got during out series hit him harder than he thought they would.  Might he wanna come home to make good with his city?

Sign me up, 'specially if he got hate for Loston. 

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, kg01 said:

Mam, yall tried to bury the outsiders?  For shame.

Anyways, keep an eye on this longtime TPE target ....

What's the outsiders take, you ask?  Eh, I wouldn't be surprised the boos he got during out series hit him harder than he thought they would.  Might he wanna come home to make good with his city?

Sign me up, 'specially if he got hate for Loston. 

Couple things or 3 or 4:

$22.5 million this and next season for a guy that can't stay healthy? 

What else, asset wise is Boston giving up to dump that $22.5 million? 

Hawks are $9.6 million under the LT....Hawks would need to send out $12.9 million in salary to stay under (you know they aren't trying to be over the tax).

A deal with Patty Mills and Garisson Mathews is only $8.8 million.  We'd have to add more to make up the $4.1 mil difference to stay below the tax line.

The biggest is: will he need surgery on his injured elbow? Rumblings/wonderings on the interwebs are he put off surgery so he could enjoy his summer and may have surgery to start the season and rehab for 2 months.

• Like 2

• Moderators
36 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Couple things or 3 or 4:

$22.5 million this and next season for a guy that can't stay healthy? 

What else, asset wise is Boston giving up to dump that $22.5 million? 

Hawks are $9.6 million under the LT....Hawks would need to send out $12.9 million in salary to stay under (you know they aren't trying to be over the tax).

A deal with Patty Mills and Garisson Mathews is only $8.8 million.  We'd have to add more to make up the $4.1 mil difference to stay below the tax line.

The biggest is: will he need surgery on his injured elbow? Rumblings/wonderings on the interwebs are he put off surgery so he could enjoy his summer and may have surgery to start the season and rehab for 2 months.

Unfortunately, I can't see a fit with Atlanta right now.  This is spot on.

• 2 weeks later...