• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I hope the Siakam deal fails to go through.

givemesome1ce1

49 minutes ago, givemesome1ce1 said:

Update: one I want Siakam badly now. Like I want him like I need water. We got no size, I don’t care how bad his shooting is. Just bring him here. Two, no reason to trade Bogi when he is literally the 3rd best player on the team and plays perfect in Quin’s system. If you want to trade for Siakam, TRADE DEJOUNTE MURRAY! 

Looking back, I feel so dumb for even thinking we shouldn’t trade for Siakam lol. We need to make a move now.

Finally someone else is understanding why I’m saying we need to trade Murray.

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, JTB said:

Finally someone else is understanding why I’m saying we need to trade Murray.

The reason you're saying it is because he's the latest scapegoat.   I mean 20/5/4  shooting 39% from three.  But you hear the tells of he's too small or our Backcourt is too small.  Yeah, that's why you want him gone.  Who you want in his place... Klay Thompson?  Some unknown kidd from BKLN?  YOU don't have the patience for team building.   When we build it and we're good... and DJ is still here, I want to see you come around. 

Just now, theheroatl said:

Hell no I don’t want JC back bro

It gets back those picks that you cherish so much. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Koloko is out indefinitely with some upper respitory illness.

Anytime you can trade for an old inexperienced player who didn't shine in his limited playing time you have to do it.

• Thanks 1

On 12/13/2023 at 10:14 AM, macdaddy said:

Alright i have questions.

If we are giving up Hunter isn't OG a better fit with JJ?

How much better is Siakam than OG at this point?

Is OG a big upgrade over Hunter?

I’d rather have OG than Hunter or Siakam 9 times out of ten. 

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

The reason you're saying it is because he's the latest scapegoat.   I mean 20/5/4  shooting 39% from three.  But you hear the tells of he's too small or our Backcourt is too small.  Yeah, that's why you want him gone.  Who you want in his place... Klay Thompson?  Some unknown kidd from BKLN?  YOU don't have the patience for team building.   When we build it and we're good... and DJ is still here, I want to see you come around. 

It gets back those picks that you cherish so much. 

I don’t cherish picks I want defenders. Talk about anything else is trash.

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Interesting exchange between Trae and DJs dads:

Screenshot_20231214_223239_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20231214_223301_Samsung Internet.jpg

“He’s having to guard out of his position right now”

yeah that one line says it all for me. It’s very likely being discussed internally that the backcourt just can’t defend with Trae & Murray. Love Murray but they gotta trade him. Got to put size around Trae.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
30 minutes ago, JTB said:

yeah that one line says it all for me. It’s very likely being discussed internally that the backcourt just can’t defend with Trae & Murray. Love Murray but they gotta trade him. Got to put size around Trae.

Wonder if trading Murray is what Ressler allegedly vetoed per the poster in another thread

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Wonder if trading Murray is what Ressler allegedly vetoed per the poster in another thread

@Vol4ever indicated in his original 'Hawks looking to trade thread' that a trade was happening in the coming days. Now what he indicated this evening I took it to mean that that trade was vetoed. Murray isn't trade eligible until Jan. 9th....so it couldn't be a trade in a ' trade in the coming days'. At least my interpretation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@Vol4ever indicated in his original 'Hawks looking to trade thread' that a trade was happening in the coming days. Now what he indicated this evening I took it to mean that that trade was vetoed. Murray isn't trade eligible until Jan. 9th....so it couldn't be a trade in a ' trade in the coming days'. At least my interpretation.

I thought Murray was eligible January 5th to be traded.

8 hours ago, JTB said:

Honestly, I would rather Murray than Trae. We just need a star in return for either that's better than them.

9 hours ago, yungsta said:

https://x.com/OhhMar24/status/17354111619552

Potential drama brewing between Murray and Quin??

This is exactly what we don't need right now.

Nate caught so much flak for his rigid style but he knew what he had and what they could and couldn't do. Quin trying to fit square pegs in round holes and it's looking like a superior LP where the shit don't work but I at least see and know where he's trying to go unlike LP. 

44 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I'll do four trades 

I'll trade two 1sts and Murray for Ja Morant

Trade Trae to SAS for two 1sts, Vassell, and Sochan. 

Vuc for Capela

Trade two 2nds, Mills and Garrison for Delon and Gallo. 

Bruh what are you smoking today.

No way. That’s a treadmill team.

50 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

Bruh what are you smoking today.

No way. That’s a treadmill team.

That's a competitive team that's deep as f***. 

You got your superstar in Ja

Ja/Delon

Vassell/Bogi

Hunter/Bey

JJ/Gallo

Vuc/OO

Everyone can score 15ppg

You got size

You are 10 deep plus you got Gueye, Bufkin, Griffin, Bruno, and Sochan on the 3rd unit. 

You got easily the deepest squad in the league. 

I don't see much weaknesses. 

The only issue is the first trade is probably wishful thinking. Memphis likely doesn't want to trade Ja. 

The hardest part is getting a player better than what we got now. We need a legit stud. Trae ain't that guy.

Edited by NBASupes