The Jersey Thread

ShooterSays

10 hours ago, Sothron said:

I would shank someone to get one that would fit me. Maybe I need your tailor friend to make me the black one for Mookie? I still don't have a Mookie jersey.

I was so scared when I read this that it took me a couple days to work up the courage to respond.  Kinda like that time I was on MARTA and saw this young kid with super saggy pants.  I wanted to give him a disapproving look-then-head shake.  But, just then, I saw the reason his pants were sagging was because he had a big ol' gun.  I just played it cool and faced forward til he got off.  Smh, society(sic).

What were we talking about again? 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

29 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I was so scared when I read this that it took me a couple days to work up the courage to respond.  Kinda like that time I was on MARTA and saw this young kid with super saggy pants.  I wanted to give him a disapproving look-then-head shake.  But, just then, I saw the reason his pants were sagging was because he had a big ol' gun.  I just played it cool and faced forward til he got off.  Smh, society(sic).

What were we talking about again? 

Shanking by Soth is some Halloween 🎃 chit mayne.. :aaa:

• Haha 3

59 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Shanking by Soth is some Halloween 🎃 chit mayne.. :aaa:

My guy, I've watched enough TV to know ol' @Sothron is the scariest member on the board.  Definite serial killer potential.  He and Mrs soth probably have dinner parties to see which guest puts ketchup on their hot dog.  Those are the ones never heard from again.

If he invites you to see his basement, it's a hard pass, squd.  Hard pass.

🤓

• Haha 4

• Premium Member
15 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

From the players we have currently in the roster I have a Trae and an OO city 🌆 from last year. Not sure if I should go Trae or somebody else? Who you guys liking jersey wise.

My boys are:

Trae

OO

AJ

Bey

I’d be open to a DJ for sure that dude ⛹🏾‍♂️ supreme!

Why don't you get JJ and prove you're sincere in your apology?

• Premium Member

The marketing messaging doesnt change my opinion on these… they’re just super basic, uninspired looking jerseys.  Lower case atl in Times New Roman is horrible.  Weve been lucky in past years with solid city jerseys, so I’m not upset about it, but its a systemic issue — releasing a new jersey every single year is way too much.

• Thanks 1