• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bally Sports App Issues

Jody23

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
18 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Looks like it's a bootleg stream . . . watching the Pacers broadcast for me.

I can't even find the link to stream it......  Where are ya'll watching it at?

• Premium Member

Oh well...

Gonna try rolling the dice on a scummy pirate link I guess. Since the only relevant Hawks fans are those living in ATL...  Why do I even pay for this Bally Sharts App 🤦🏾‍♂️

• Sad 1

Edit, didn't realize that Bally wasn't also showing the game or that out of towners can't watch.  That's no good.  I'm assuming league pass would still carry the game though?  

The whole agreement for this was WITH Bally Sports so that's weird.

"The games were made available for local over-the-air distribution as part of the NBA’s agreement with Diamond Sports Group, the owner of Bally Sports Southeast. Peachtree TV will utilize the Bally Sports Southeast production team and the on-air crew of Hall of Famer Dominique Wilkins, play-by-play announcer Bob Rathbun and courtside reporter Tabitha Turner for this 10-game package of games. On-air talent from Peachtree TV and WANF (Atlanta News First), including Sports Director Baillie Burmaster, will also be featured on telecasts."

https://www.nba.com/hawks/news/atlanta-hawks-partner-with-grays-peachtree-tv-to-broadcast-10-games-free-over-the-air

Edited by AtLaS
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

They got to get this mess sorted.  The bad part is Bally hasn't been forced to be transparent with their issues.  You don't know what channel games are being televised on from moment to moment.  Peachtree tv, NBA league pass, Bally, now Amazon Prime gonna be in the mix.  To make matters even worst, I've been forced to get Bally Sports Plus to watch the games and not all the games are on that subscription service.  

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Hawkmoor said:

They got to get this mess sorted.  The bad part is Bally hasn't been forced to be transparent with their issues.  You don't know what channel games are being televised on from moment to moment.  Peachtree tv, NBA league pass, Bally, now Amazon Prime gonna be in the mix.  To make matters even worst, I've been forced to get Bally Sports Plus to watch the games and not all the games are on that subscription service.  

IIRC - only the Friday games are on Peachtree TV. 

The NBA league pass games should be from the original schedule, I think.

When are the Amazon Prime games scheduled to start? I checked 2 weeks ago, but said game was blacked out.

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

IIRC - only the Friday games are on Peachtree TV. 

The NBA league pass games should be from the original schedule, I think.

When are the Amazon Prime games scheduled to start? I checked 2 weeks ago, but said game was blacked out.

The Amazon games start next season.  As far as this season goes I wasn’t aware the Friday games were moved to Peachtree TV. Thanks.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Premium Member
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

It keeps getting worse.

If this is the case, Bally needs to broadcast ALL of their games on Peachtree TV. I had a feeling they were testing the waters by using Peachtree TV for some Friday games last season. I was able to watch those games in HD via an antenna. Bally Sports and TNT for Hawks games are the only reasons I haven't ditched Xfinity for a streaming service yet.