• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Watchman said:

You might care about relieving the Ressler's cash flow concerns, but the fans do not rate it too highly.

Don't give a flying duck about his cash flow, more concerned about our capacity to fill out the roster with much needed depth with our cap being maxed out and the team currently headed to the lottery. 

3 hours ago, Atlantaholic said:

Of course Murray is overall better than Reaves, but he's making 20 million dollars more per year. The logic for Reaves for Murray trade, and assuming the rest of the trade is filler that eventually turns into cap dollars is Reaves + 18-24 million of cap relief for Murray. 

Cap saving doesn't do a thing for the team.

Edited by Watchman
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Don't give a flying duck about his cash flow, more concerned about our capacity to fill out the roster with much needed depth with our cap being maxed out and the team currently headed to the lottery. 

Like the $25 million TPE for Collins?   You think we'll actually use that?  Maybe you're right, but based on what we've seen thus far, I'd say it's not too likely.

Edited by Watchman
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I love the trade deadline and all the chatter, but I never expect the Hawks to make a big In-Season move.

Expect a Patty Mills/Wes Mathews type move, then we'll here 'better deals will be available in the offseason'

Sad but true!!!

And if we're really interested in keeping Trae happy and here, another "rebuild" or "retool" is just going to frustrate him more.  Reaves, Grimes, etc.  just ain't gonna cut it.  Waiting on draft picks to develop (or not) is not going to make him want to stay either.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

It is, the Jazzfanz said they want two 1sts for your Fandom and the Hawks can't give you away. They said they were fooled by that Georgia Tech degree. They didn't look into your posting metrics 

Your 10-day finna run out, sun.

20 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

This is the tank the team so bad it moves to Seattle by 2028 package. 

This is why supes on that 10-day.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, AHF said:

In Georgia Tech terms, @NBASupes is Paul Hewitt.  Evergreen contract baby!  @kg01

Hurtful.  I'm in actual pain.

You couldn't just call him Billy Clyde? 

I'm just waiting for the chance to challenge supes to a rigged 'lover leave town' match. 

• Sad 1

• Premium Member
19 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

Wait, wasn't this the guy that possibly had some involvement with the infamous Luol Deng scouting report?

Yep.....and didn't they try to hire him this past offseason too? Then backed off when the DF/Deng thing resurfaced???

WE ARE IN TROUBLE!!!

• Sad 4

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Yep.....and didn't they try to hire him this past offseason too? Then backed off when the DF/Deng thing resurfaced???

WE ARE IN TROUBLE!!!

Bingo!  What are we even doing here!?  Just insane, incompetent, and inexcusable.

If I am Quin, I'll trust myself.

Get Reed Sheppard and Ausar. Two kids who are relentless defenders who know how to play Basketball. 

Get a big wing who can shoot threes and defend. 

Keep JJ and OO. They are fine. I am okay with them long term. 

Get rid of everyone else. They don't know how to play in a real system and they don't know how to play basketball outside of 12 but 12 is injury prone. Let him go shine somewhere else. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Part 2

Murray for D'Lo and 2029 1st and 2030 pick swap. (Hawks get the best)

Hawks draft 

1. Zaccharie Risacher

2. Sheppard 

2024-25 

Russell/Sheppard 

Zaccharie Risacher/Bufkin

Ausar/Lundy

JJ/Gueye

OO/Bruno

fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_1-12-2024_5-40-28PM.png

Russell? Eww

Just now, terrell said:

Russell? Eww

I don't f*** with Russell. He's just knows how this type of offense works from his time in Brooklyn with Kenny. He's only here for one year and then hands the reigns to Sheppard. 

Sheppard

Ausar

Zaccharie Risacher

JJ

OO

Is the ideal long-term squad. 

Shooting outside of Ausar who's ass at shooting, elite defense, unselfish offense, Length and athleticism everywhere, high BBIQ and elite feel for the game. 

14 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I don't f*** with Russell. He's just knows how this type of offense works from his time in Brooklyn with Kenny. He's only here for one year and then hands the reigns to Sheppard. 

Sheppard

Ausar

Zaccharie Risacher

JJ

OO

Is the ideal long-term squad. 

Shooting outside of Ausar who's ass at shooting, elite defense, unselfish offense, Length and athleticism everywhere, high BBIQ and elite feel for the game. 

2024-25 

I see a squad of 

Russell/Sheppard

Ausar/Bogi/Kobe

Zaccharie Risacher/Lundy

JJ/Bogey

OO/Bruno

I like this squad. Maybe getting a better backup center than Bruno like Kelly O but I like this squad. 

We just need to play Quin-ball. 

We will win a lot of games even with a young squad if we can shoot, play the right way, defend, and out work everyone nightly. 

The NBA ain't just about talent. It's everything that matters.