Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

18 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

yet :play_truck:)

Gimme dat hot wheel girl! 🏃‍♀️ 🥳 

18 hours ago, warcore said:

I assume that's if I lose???

Ok. 

If you lose, you gotta be Sturt's roommate for a week and give him feedback on his poems. 

:mellow:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, AHF said:

Dre just needs to get healthy and play like he did when healthy earlier this season.  If there is a strong trade great but he isn't a problem when healthy.

That ain’t gon git it duuuuuuuuuuuuuun. It’s his DNA 🧬 it’s not his fault. It’s like trying to change the color and attitude of a cat 🐈, good luck!

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Bey is going for 1sts. Teams are calling us for him. Hunter and Capela is more about the contract. 

Has to be because he is an expiring. 
He offers on some on court value now AND cap relief in the offseason.

That is an attractive trade asset.

Capela and Hunter cost more and have more years left on their deals. On court ability and value don’t offset the financial commitment in a league where nobody has money.

30 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

If Bey is going for first rounders, just pull the trigger.  That flat shot is irrecoverable imo, despite flukey streaks.  And his defense is atrocious, like really bad.  We'll be happy with our decision down the road when we have a first rounder in hand, similar to the SAC pick we have this year through the Heurter trade (although I would hope any pick we get for Bey has lower protections).

Ol, Bey.  Always thought it odd that DET, of all places, found no use for him. 

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Ol, Bey.  Always thought it odd that DET, of all places, found no use for him. 

They were concerned about how much he wanted - $20 mil. With the way he's playing, he would be lucky to get MLE money.

• Thanks 4

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

HotSupes, I'm thinking of demanding a trade.  Let's agree on a truce so we can both get outta here together.  I have just enough value to offset your baggage.

What's your preferred list?  Houston?  OKC?   Wanna go big market?  LA?  NYK?

I already have my one team lined up 🤓

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

53 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

DM stat line last night and everyone wants to trade him.  

35 Pts, 11 assists.   

Who else usually has this stat line that didn't play last night?   DM is the odd man out but shouldn't be traded for a bucket of nails, he is still young and a very good PG.  We better get something significant for him or keep his friendly contract.  

Not necessarily speaking for everyone, but at least from my perspective, I don't think anyone truly just WANTS to trade DJ or is accusing him of being a bad player or anything. I think most people just hopped on the wave because a) it appears that HE doesn't like his fit on the team and is open to a change, and this a mutual feeling inside the building, b) we are not getting any real interest in the guys who we would actually want to trade away, c) we initially thought there was the possibility of a greater return that could actually help us on the court, and d) we are losing, a lot, and need to re-think this entire roster top to bottom.

DJ is not a scapegoat, he is just the only name that anyone outside of Atlanta got excited about being on the market. If we could get KAT or Zion or whoever, and only have to sacrifice role players, we would do it. We WANTED a big three that included Trae and DJ, but it is looking like that can't/won't happen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1