• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

• Premium Member
47 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Rozier fetches an unprotected first in 2027 (most likely).  DJ should bring more than that.  

I get that Bey has shot horribly lately but he's a good player.  He actually tries to compensate for his weaknesses through hustle and physical play.  He'd be a great versatile wing off the bench if we were constructed properly.  

Bey is a kinda like a better version of Bembry. He tries really hard.

His issue this season is that he's a bench player that is forced to play starter minutes and out of position, so his issues are glaringly obvious to all of us.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Not necessarily speaking for everyone, but at least from my perspective, I don't think anyone truly just WANTS to trade DJ or is accusing him of being a bad player or anything. I think most people just hopped on the wave because a) it appears that HE doesn't like his fit on the team and is open to a change, and this a mutual feeling inside the building, b) we are not getting any real interest in the guys who we would actually want to trade away, c) we initially thought there was the possibility of a greater return that could actually help us on the court, and d) we are losing, a lot, and need to re-think this entire roster top to bottom.

DJ is not a scapegoat, he is just the only name that anyone outside of Atlanta got excited about being on the market. If we could get KAT or Zion or whoever, and only have to sacrifice role players, we would do it. We WANTED a big three that included Trae and DJ, but it is looking like that can't/won't happen.

I agree with this.   I will say I wouldn't blame him for wanting out of Atlanta.  Just too much internal turmoil in this organization.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jody23 said:

Not a trade rumor, but wow.

Wtfffff!!! Dude what’s going on with their family in general this is sad 😞 ugh 😑 

2 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

They are 30-13 and 2nd in the East!!!! What do you want Milwaukee FO??? 😡 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

Billy Donovan gets to stay.. I’m just saying he’s been there way more and sucked for a longer period of time. They gave this mad one season he’s 30-13.. something is missing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I need the insiders and outsiders to spill the tea on what happened with Adrian. 

Side..wayers on this weird 🤨 news 🗞️. Seriously somebody got some splainin to do! 

• Like 2