• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

1 minute ago, Phunkabilly said:

Internal sabotage by Prunty so that he can build that head coaching resume one game at a time.

- Outsiders apprentice

That's what the one coach did here, imho.  Not Prunty.  Can't remember his name but I hated that guy.  He snaked every head coach he ever worked for. 

1 hour ago, marco102 said:

I need the insiders and outsiders to spill the tea on what happened with Adrian. 

Remember during preseason stories were coming out about how Griffin was rubbing players the wrong way, and then Terry Stotts quit out of nowhere? Something was going on in that locker room.

They probably Mark Jacksoned him.. lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, terrell said:

Remember during preseason stories were coming out about how Griffin was rubbing players the wrong way, and then Terry Stotts quit out of nowhere? Something was going on in that locker room.

They probably Mark Jacksoned him.. lol

I’m starting to think the Griffin family is nuts. With AJ tweets about the rapture coming, Beyonce being a product of satan, and all the extreme proselytizing he does, one has to wonder what went on in their upbringing to make him believe and spout such hatred ignorance. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Eddielives said:

I’m starting to think the Griffin family is nuts. With AJ tweets about the rapture coming, Beyonce being a product of satan, and all the extreme proselytizing he does, one has to wonder what went on in their upbringing to make him believe and spout such hatred ignorance. 

Had a promising rookie season. Now he's looking like a complete bust. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
45 minutes ago, kg01 said:

That's what the one coach did here, imho.  Not Prunty.  Can't remember his name but I hated that guy.  He snaked every head coach he ever worked for. 

Musselman?

8 hours ago, AHF said:

Dre just needs to get healthy and play like he did when healthy earlier this season.  If there is a strong trade great but he isn't a problem when healthy.

He will never be healthy.

• Sad 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Eddielives said:

Thinking the rapture coming is hatred?  

• Like 1