• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

2 minutes ago, warcore said:

He thought he was so clever with his "chairman of the Hawks" joke. 

giphy.gif 

he sucks. 

There's a lot of people here who disagree with me that he's a clown.  But I was never a believer in that guy, the chair incident was just icing for me. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

Thinking the rapture coming is hatred?  

I wouldn't say hatred.... he likely meant something along the lines of closed-mindedness

I mean it is pretty close minded to say Beyonce is a descendant of the devil or whatever.... 

People are entitled to freedom of religion (free from religion in my case) and he needs to respect that. 

• Premium Member
Just now, warcore said:

I wouldn't say hatred.... he likely meant something along the lines of closed-mindedness

I mean it is pretty close minded to say Beyonce is a descendant of the devil or whatever.... 

People are entitled to freedom of religion (free from religion in my case) and he needs to respect that. 

I agree with Beyonce comment.   On the other hand everyone should be able to give their opinion.  Free speech isn't free anymore.  

1 minute ago, Vol4ever said:

I agree with Beyonce comment.   On the other hand everyone should be able to give their opinion.  Free speech isn't free anymore.  

Free speech has never been free.  The problem now is people seem to have forgotten that. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

What people have forgotten is that free speech has nothing to do with someone having to freedom to say any damn thing without repercussions.
The freedom you get with your speech is freedom from the government locking you up because you said something they don’t like. It has nothing to do with preventing you from getting cancelled, fired from your job, or getting the taste slapped out of your mouth. 

Our country, unfortunately, does not understand the real meaning of a lot of the constitution and its amendments. We convolute a lot of history and facts with politics and agendas.

It is a very sad state to say the least.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Our country, unfortunately, does not understand the real meaning of a lot of the constitution and its amendments. We convolute a lot of history and facts with politics and agendas.

It is a very sad state to say the least.

There's a shockingly high number of people that have no idea how the 'government' works.  Sad.  If Canadia ever gets their sh*t together and invade, we'll be speaking Canadian and drinking maple syrup in under a month. 

• Haha 3

• Moderators

If people want to discuss religion, etc. let’s take it to that forum.  Obviously comments that AJ has made touch on that and are fair game for discussion but let’s not jump from that to broader political and religious conversations.  You can start those on that board and post a link in this thread. I know that is a bit of a fine line but we were starting to branch into that broader discussion apart from AJ stuff and I’m just here to nip that in the bud.

• Like 2

Anybody hear Candace Parker saying something on tnt about expecting Murray to MIL?

Some jack-leg on fakegm mentioned it, figured I'd ask if any of us heard or saw the gist of what she said.  I didn't nor do I think she'd know anything.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AHF said:

If people want to discuss religion, etc. let’s take it to that forum.  Obviously comments that AJ has made touch on that and are fair game for discussion but let’s not jump from that to broader political and religious conversations.  You can start those on that board and post a link in this thread. I know that is a bit of a fine line but we were starting to branch into that broader discussion apart from AJ stuff and I’m just here to nip that in the bud.

We have nothing positive to discuss about this season, that even politics and religion seem like safer topics than debating each other about how to fix the Hawks lol 😢 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1