• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

• Premium Member
Just now, Diesel said:

According to recent trade rumors, the proposed deal would see the Atlanta Hawks receiving forward/center Jonathan Isaac, a 2024 second-round pick (ORL), and a 2025 second-round pick (either from Boston or Memphis via Orlando). In return, the Orlando Magic would welcome Bogdan Bogdanovic into their fold.

I would push it for their 2025 1st round pick. 

• Like 3

Just now, terrell said:

This is the kind of return we could have gotten for JC if we had paid him what he’s actually worth instead of overpaying by several tens of millions of dollars for “locker room leadership” that didn’t exist. smfh

I don't think so but he would have been seen in a more positive light. He had no business getting more than 5/60

• Sad 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, BangHolman said:

How did PJ net Williams, Curry, and a top 2 protected 2025 FRP, and all the rumors for DJ were DLo/Grimes, Rui/Fournier, 2024 FRP?

Our FO gets no respect.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Diesel said:

According to recent trade rumors, the proposed deal would see the Atlanta Hawks receiving forward/center Jonathan Isaac, a 2024 second-round pick (ORL), and a 2025 second-round pick (either from Boston or Memphis via Orlando). In return, the Orlando Magic would welcome Bogdan Bogdanovic into their fold.

I would push it for their 2025 1st round pick. 

Bogi seems to be settling in his role.  His value should be solid.  Either keep him or hold out for real assets.  

• Like 2

Just now, Hawkish said:

Bogi seems to be settling in his role.  His value should be solid.  Either keep him or hold out for real assets.  

Exactly