• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

This is how I really feel despite my evisceration of the front office for funsies. 

Ow that the deadline is past, I'm now focused on getting out of TX alive.  Wish me luck. 

still got 3 minutes

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Sothron said:

This summer is where we make trades. Don't just give up on the franchise yet. They refused to take bad deals for our players. 

Another Summer...some.of us are getting old..lol

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Moderators
Just now, BrazilianHawk said:

Hmmmm I think he's a PG. Not a 2.

Oh i agree.  He's just not a really good PG honestly.  His passes are sloppy.  But he's impactful in that he can score and penetrate and play good D against other PGs.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

Trades are exciting in the moment, until you realize your team made a bad one.  No deal is better than a bad one all day, every day.

Now, time to start Onyeka and (hopefully) get Bufkin some minutes.  There is simply no reason to start Capela anymore.

He still wont play them

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Sothron said:

This summer is where we make trades. Don't just give up on the franchise yet. They refused to take bad deals for our players. 

I dont know, the John Collins trade still leaves a bad taste in my mouth where they waited too long.

• Like 4

The Hawks need to make a trade to fix this roster.  Trade deadline was an opportunity to do that.  Now they need to get something done this summer.

I am very skeptical as to whether there is a real plan in place or not to turn this team into a winner.

• Like 2