• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Phunkabilly said:

True, but didn't he live close by?  Memphis, I thought?

Good memory, I thought he was further north. They have the Grizzlies though and he hasn’t played there either lol. Seems like most of Paul Hewitt one and dones haven’t really done much for GT or Atlanta in general.

21 minutes ago, cam1218 said:

Good memory, I thought he was further north. They have the Grizzlies though and he hasn’t played there either lol. Seems like most of Paul Hewitt one and dones haven’t really done much for GT or Atlanta in general.

Are you saying the 10 days that Derrick Favors kept the Hawks bench nice and warm meant nothing to you????

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Threezus said:

Gonna be honest this is the 1st time in awhile i have been impressed by the Hawks front office.  They didn't just wilt and cave in to people trying to fleece us or get us off our price.   If you can't get what you know your players value is then don't move him for a crap platter coming back.  Not to bad at all it gives me hope going forward.

The problem is not that they didn't trade to trade.  It's that this team is flawed and if you have a chance to correct just a few, you do it.  I don't know the conversations, but a few of the deals would have been plausible for this team.  

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, deester11 said:

The problem is not that they didn't trade to trade.  It's that this team is flawed and if you have a chance to correct just a few, you do it.  I don't know the conversations, but a few of the deals would have been plausible for this team.  

We are flawed.

We don’t know the full details of any deal that was on the table that we turned down.

What we know based on rumors is that several deals were one sided not in favor of the Hawks.

We may have liked a name connected to us, but at what cost?

We also do not know what moves we were willing to do that other teams turned down.

This is why we can’t rely on gossip and rumors to get you excited.

When you take a step back from the hot takes, you realize that not much makes sense in practice or on paper.

We are not going to find out that the Hawks had deals in place that were clearly going to make us better and we decided, nah, this team is fine as is.

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

He's red vines.  I'm a twizzlers man. 

That’s deep. It’s funny i was red vines but just recently had some really nice strawberry 🍓 twizzies, that was the ish. 😃 

• Haha 1