• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Towns

Vol4ever

2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Bro was the stable of health for years and once the major injuries start, sometimes it rains 

Yeah, seems he's on a trend of hurt and nagging injuries lately?

Oddly, it could make him more available now for anyone gutsy enough to take the risk.

On a related note, I think he's making a mistake tryna come back this season.  This course is very likely shortening his career, based on what I've gleaned about the whole torn meniscus process.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yeah, seems he's on a trend of hurt and nagging injuries lately?

Oddly, it could make him more available now for anyone gutsy enough to take the risk.

On a related note, I think he's making a mistake tryna come back this season.  This course is very likely shortening his career, based on what I've gleaned about the whole torn meniscus process.  

Yeah, I agree but I know they strongly think they got a shot to win it all

Wait you guys were already talking about this, I just brought up KAT in the other thread with AHF before seeing this.

DJ/Hunter/AJ/pick

for

🐈 

This summer.. yea or no?

Personally I say no but then again I’ve never been a KAT guy. Soth, don’t come after me but everybody knows it’s 🐜 who is making the difference. KAT been mediocre for years. I dunno 🤷‍♀️ 

Edited by Spud2nique

• Moderators
On 3/9/2024 at 2:09 PM, Spud2nique said:

Wait you guys were already talking about this, I just brought up KAT in the other thread with AHF before seeing this.

DJ/Hunter/AJ/pick

for

🐈 

This summer.. yea or no?

Personally I say no but then again I’ve never been a KAT guy. Soth, don’t come after me but everybody knows it’s 🐜 who is making the difference. KAT been mediocre for years. I dunno 🤷‍♀️ 

With this injury and his escalating salary, KAT is a very tough guy to value.  I could easily see scenarios where he is worth it but also easy to see scenarios where he can't justify his salary.  Mostly about health and that is tough for any of us on the board to try to project.  

I imagine Minny feels the same way where they don't want to trade away a key player from a team that looked like a contender this year but also have to be scared out of their minds wondering if he is going to push them into a massive tax bill while being either on the sideline or physically compromised.  

High risk / high reward player and those guys are hard to project.  (See the Ben Simmons conversations we've had over the last few years for a downside scenario.)

• Thanks 1