• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2024 Hawks Offseason Thread: Lottery Bound

JayBirdHawk

1 hour ago, Atlantaholic said:

Alex Len was consistently mocked in the top 3, 

This is not true. Nerlens, Otto, and McLemore had much higher buzz.

That draft was all about Nerlen's injury. The whole thing.

Edited by theheroatl

F4E8H9rXMAIoNcF?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Two-way contract candidate for Atlanta.  Olivier Sarr, Alexandre's brother.  

F4E8H9rXMAIoNcF?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Two-way contract candidate for Atlanta.  Olivier Sarr, Alexandre's brother.  

• Like 3

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I have no concerns about them getting along.  My issues are all about fit.  As DJM says, they are two point guards.  There is a reason nobody runs lineups with two guys who can't defend SGs.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, akay said:

Probably because things are uncertain from his POV. Doesn't make sense for him to celebrate an event that might be the stimuli for his departure from ATL when he hasn't heard from the FO about their plans for the future.

I would hope our GM and owner quickly and definitively decide on the direction they want to go with this franchise, which I hope is building a championship contender around Trae and they let him know that asap.

But we'll see, gonna be an annoying 6 weeks till the draft if drama is our main dish and not excitement for our potential #1 overall pick

I just listened to Brad Rowlands #1 pick podcast and he kept making the "Were gonna be talked about for 6 weeks! Enjoy it!" point. 

And just... Sweet summer child, that's not a good thing Brad. They're gonna come up with new bullshit that isn't even in our realm of understanding. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

For me if Trae stays a hawk then Sarr 100% has to be the pick no question about it.  I complained non stop about us not having a legit option or way of getting Trae a true elite potential 2 way big to pair with him.  Thats why i wanted to trade trae so much unless we could have gotten a kat maybe but without trae going out thats a bit tougher.   Now that we realistically have a way to get the perfect type of player to pair with Trae i don't see how you don't do it. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, AHF said:

It's a great gif but Edey is actually putting up pretty good numbers.  Will be interesting to compare him and Clingan when they are all available.

You should actually watch his run.  Clunky isn't the word to describe it.  It's the most unathletic looking run I think I've ever seen.  Also, his agility lane drill looked like shit.  He can't keep his head up and do it.  I think it's because he has to be looking where he's going or else he's going to bust his ass open on the floor.  

• Haha 2