Edey

Risacher 

Clingan

Kolek

Knecht 

Shannon Jr.

Sheppard 

Dilly

That's my top picks. Sarr bust potential with the Hawks is extraordinary. Aundrey Bruce like prospect. 

3 hours ago, Jody23 said:

Caption contest, you say?

Landry: I want my baby back, baby back, baby back ...

Quin: Gahdayum, I cant see sh*t!  Shoulda wore my Sally Jesse Raphael's.  These specs don't even have lenses.  D*mn this keen fashion sense I have.

:Korver: Bro, why'd we bring this clown?  Laundry just came for the french cuisine.  

3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

They should be looking at every prospect that's labeled a 1st rounder. You can't afford to miss on this one. They should be paying extra attention to Risacher 

No, they shouldn't.  That's just doing 'work' for show.  Fugazy grind. 

• Haha 1

I like listening to Brad Rowland, he has a very solid perspective.

My dream/realistic offseason is:

Ingram and Sarr next to JJ, Bogi, Clint and Trae. (Nola filler, Kobe, Krecji, Gueye and possibly Hunter still, plus a locker room vet)

We have one season to get a look at this group. Ingram and Capela both fall off the books and free up nearly $60 mil in cap space if we need to pivot next offseason. We can make the decision on Trae then as well as JJ’s extension.

We have a chance to generate excitement or blow it all up. Either way, we have added much more size and skill to our lineup which was and always is the goal. I like fit of all those pieces together and in situational lineups.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Not that I subscribe to crazy supes-isms, I wanna go on record and say I think it's possible the Holland guy ends up being the best player out of this draft...... 

before he started stinking it up in the G league, that was a popular opinion and he was often at or near the number one pick. 
It’s possible, but I’m a little skeptical. The guy hustles for sure, though, and that’s a lot more than a lot of top prospects. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
31 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Not that I subscribe to crazy supes-isms, I wanna go on record and say I think it's possible the Holland guy ends up being the best player out of this draft...... 

This draft isn't as weak as people are saying. You have Sarr, Clingan, Knecht, Holland, and a few others that will be able to make an impact on an NBA roster right away. Of course, there's no clear-cut generational talent like a Wemby, but I wouldn't be surprised if a few All Stars or even a DPOY (Sarr) comes out of this Draft. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

before he started stinking it up in the G league, that was a popular opinion and he was often at or near the number one pick. 
It’s possible, but I’m a little skeptical. The guy hustles for sure, though, and that’s a lot more than a lot of top prospects. 

🤓 Am I supposed to call you a casual now since you don't agree 100% with me? 

22 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

What if you gave Hunter an attitude, motor, and physicality?  That's Holland.

Also, that gleague team was disbanded for a reason.  Sorta unfair to hold that against the kid. 

1 minute ago, bird_dirt said:

If the Hawks draft Sarr (like they should), I just may eff around and get one of his Perth jerseys. Their team colors are even the same as the Hawks. 

https://www.nblstore.com.au/collections/jerseys-perth-wildcats?pf_opt_size=L&pf_t_player=player%3A+Alexandre+Sarr

I’ll sell you my JC #20 and Duct tape.

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yeah me too .... or Holland but .... yeah I'm all in (kinda). 

I don’t believe you. 
When have you ever been all in on any draft pick other than to trade? 
You’re getting soft, kage. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, kg01 said:

John Hollinger thinks that.  Hmmm…have we ever seen KG and Hollinger in the same room?

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

I don’t believe you. 
When have you ever been all in on any draft pick other than to trade? 
You’re getting soft, kage. 

Hear me out ...... one word .......   aliens.

:alien: