• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Harrington fans appreciation thread!!

Popeye

• Admin

Most of the "fans" on this board can't see it or understand it, but you gave this team a gift. You did what very free unrestricted free agents do. You gave us the opportunity to get "something" in a situation where we rightly shouldn't have gotten anything. We got rid of a player we didn't want and we picked up a first round pick in the process. All of that, to give another team the right to pay your salary. Considering that you rightly could have walked away and given us nothing, I think we did pretty well.

Quote:

Good luck to Al. Thanks for being professional during your time in ATL.

Yes you have to admit that al was very professional in his time here.I like Al as a person, He was just not the right person for this team.

I wish him well against everyone except the Hawks.

Good luck to a real class act. At no time did he come out and trash this team. Al could have gotten his big payday if we would have taken back contracts and he still did not bad mouth the team or the organization. I hope you have a great season, but the rest of the Pacers suck. Sorry money, we need that pick to the highest it can be.

This thread is almost tearful...LOL!

But seriously, thanks Al for the leadership and professionalism through it all. Good luck in IND and we'll see you in the playoffs sooner or later (if Belkin vs AS doesn't bury us before the youngsters fully develop.

Quote:

Thank you AL for 2 seasons with Hawks.

remember when he spoked at Philips when Collier died.

Al is a nice guy i wish him luck, but not the Pacers.

I will miss his energy. Definitely seemed like the type of guy you want on your teamm - skilled, great attitude, leader, etc.

• 5 weeks later...

I've got news for you Reality. If not playing D, having a gross misunderstanding of your own game, and never seeming to do anything but wait on the wing for the ball is your idea of a role model then? The man stole millions while here. What a joke? Have any of you ever played on a winning team? You learn not to be like that. But really, it is Woodson's fault for letting him do that to his team. The guy is a chump and I think the Legend's lost his mind. Or maybe he knows that Al will fall in line with them.He was asked to be a leader here. He has no idea how to control a game. For the good of his team.