• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Luck shines upon us, we keep our pick!!!

chillzatl

Chillz...not only do we have 2 first rounders, we have two LOTTERY PICKS. I think this was the best case scenario other than #1 or 2. This is the most fortune we could have asked for. I am beside myself right now. Billy gambled and won for 2007-2008 so far.

• Premium Member

In the world of sports, when you're competing with 31 other franchises for one holy grail, it doesn't come together much better than this.

I might have to drive to Atlanta from Kentucky for this draft party... it will be one to remember.

Quote:

In the world of sports, when you're competing with 31 other franchises for one holy grail, it doesn't come together much better than this.

I might have to drive to Atlanta from Kentucky for this draft party... it will be one to remember.

Yeah, this year should be a hell of a draft for the Hawks. That sounds like a good plan to be down at Phillips to watch the draft.

• Premium Member

Quote:

That is all that mattered. Be happy, do not [censored], do not whine. We got lucky, we get two first rounders and as long as good picks are made, we will be all the better for it. REJOICE

Luck did shine on the hawks last night. I know, evryone wanted one or two and I did too, but at least we kept our picks. I couldn't watch because I have been so fed up with our organization. Here is a chance to do something right for a change, I for one, hope things get better.