• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ZaZa and Sheldon ARE TERRIBLE

Dukegotgame

Quote:

We need another quality big man badly. Our team goes to [censored] with Horford on the bench. It is a pretty strong testament to how pathetic ZaZa and Sheldon are playing when you take both of them out to bring in Mario West while Horford is in foul trouble!

It is funny to see people try to justify drafting Shelden over Roy because Roy plays like JJ. In december Roy averaged 21 pts and 6 assists shooting 47%.

Shelden has a ways to go to be just a decent backup. And he is still better than Zaza.

Quote:

We need another quality big man badly. Our team goes to [censored] with Horford on the bench. It is a pretty strong testament to how pathetic ZaZa and Sheldon are playing when you take both of them out to bring in Mario West while Horford is in foul trouble!

I agree, Duke. One thing, though. I hate to bring this up to a member of such length, but you seriously hurt any credibility with people when you don't even spell Shelden's name properly. Especially when your screen name has duke in it. Sorry, but it just puzzles me how this keeps happening. It's not like he's from the Soviet block!

Quote:

As bad as Shelden is playing he is still better than Lo.

I agree there - but really, it's amazing that a rookie (albeit a highly touted 3rd pick) can come in here and immediately show major superiority. I mean we really have to look at the decision making the last couple years. Horord is obviously better than last year's starting center "bargain Zaza", the year before's "most NBA ready" #5 pick in Shelden, and the guy BK/ASG brought in as a free agent to give us help in the paint - Lo.

I mean let's face it - the Horford pick at 3 was pretty much made for BK/ASG - it was a no brainer. The others were decisions they made after analyzing the available talent - kinda scary. ghostie.gif

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

As bad as Shelden is playing he is still better than Lo.

I agree there - but really, it's amazing that a rookie (albeit a highly touted 3rd pick) can come in here and immediately show major superiority.

Let's really examine this statement.

Let's take this conversation to Denver. The year that Carmello Anthony was drafted... Do you think that there was anybody who said... It's hard to believe that a rookie is averaging 21, 6, and 3 shooting 43%.

I think you have to give respect to his draft position and the strength of his draft. He's a strong candidate for ROY!

I totally agree with the above two statements. Solomon Jones needs to play. I dont wanna hear what he is doing in practice, nor do I want to hear how "skinny" or "weak" he is. At this point, Zaza is just plain garbage and a turnover machine and Lorenzen Wright plays average defense and NOTHING else. I dont know why Woodson OUTRIGHT REFUSES to play this kid, but all I do know is that he is a worth a shot throwing out there as opposed to both Zaza and Lo Wright.

Quote:

Quote:

I'll continue to say, HOW CAN SOLOMON JONES DO WORSE???

At least Solomon is long and athletic. Perhaps he can alter and block shots. He can't possibly be worse.

At this point I'd much rather see Solomon over Zaza EASILY.

I'll play him over Shelden also. Shelden's suppose to be our banger and hustle guy... too bad he doesn't have the athleticism to do it.

I think Solomon should be playing ... I don't know why he didn't dress for the game yesterday.

Quote:

lol yeah i am a huge duke fan and honestly i dont care. i have always called him sheldon for some reason, even though i know it is wrong. but i am pretty sure everyone knows who i am talking about, its not really a big deal.

if it's not a big deal, then why don't you just spell it with an E lol.