• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lebron needs an #$@whooping

Supporter

Lebron is probably the most immature clown that i have seen in the nba. Does he get pride in showboating and dancing around like a clown. Does he want to be a clown? I mean i just dont get it, does he get fined....NO! But Josh smith has the world against him when he trys to do 1 dunk. Honestly i hate lebron, i thought he was decent to watch before he developed this ego, but he will probably lose alot of peoples respect when he is retired.

Am i foolish for thinking that though, i mean really, does he ever get on your nerves. Some people can stand this but i cant. It's called professional sports for a reason. You dont see anybody at your workplace dancing around like clowns so why should lebron get an excuse. The dude wants attention so bad that hes degrading himself.

Well, if the team was willing to play with some heart, they would be willing to put Lebron on the floor. Unfortunately, they would be the first to help him up even if they grew a pair and knocked him down. It's all about pride, and this team lacks it. Too many times, guys are finishing at the rim, and not getting hit. This is the playoffs. Knock guys down, including the chosen one.

I don't mind it so much, the Hawks should be smacking him around. What I do find funny is that the announcers talk about how he (as opposed to Josh, in their warped world) is so mature while he is doing his antics . . .

I don't mind it so much, the Hawks should be smacking him around. What I do find funny is that the announcers talk about how he (as opposed to Josh, in their warped world) is so mature while he is doing his antics . . .

I was like, wtf they did not just say that, right after lebron dide his shimmy shake. It doesn't help that he looks like Odens brother either. You dont need some 100 year old hairy missing link to be dancing around, especially when they are clobbering the hawks. It just shows how much basketball has been lost because of these nowaday superstars.

I was like, wtf they did not just say that, right after lebron dide his shimmy shake. It doesn't help that he looks like Odens brother either. You dont need some 100 year old hairy missing link to be dancing around, especially when they are clobbering the hawks. It just shows how much basketball has been lost because of these nowaday superstars.

I agree. Obviously theres an undercurrent sent down from up top (stern) to push the younger guys. i was watching laker and i realized kobe doesn't get foul calls like lebron and wade do! I think lebron and wade might say the right things, but its more about marketing there image. You hear about wade and his sex parties, "friendship" with star jones. So anyway we have to hear this comments like is lebron the greatest of all time? The guy hasn't even won a chapionship. The east is pretty bad as well.

Lebron is probably the most immature clown that i have seen in the nba. Does he get pride in showboating and dancing around like a clown. Does he want to be a clown? I mean i just dont get it, does he get fined....NO! But Josh smith has the world against him when he trys to do 1 dunk. Honestly i hate lebron, i thought he was decent to watch before he developed this ego, but he will probably lose alot of peoples respect when he is retired.

The best way the Hawks can keep Lebron from showboating is by doing one thing.........

WIN SOME DAMN GAMES!!!!

I agree. Obviously theres an undercurrent sent down from up top (stern) to push the younger guys. i was watching laker and i realized kobe doesn't get foul calls like lebron and wade do! I think lebron and wade might say the right things, but its more about marketing there image. You hear about wade and his sex parties, "friendship" with star jones. So anyway we have to hear this comments like is lebron the greatest of all time? The guy hasn't even won a chapionship. The east is pretty bad as well.

Thanks, I just threw up in my mouth again. C'mon D. Wade, surely you can do better than Star Jones.

• Premium Member
The best way the Hawks can keep Lebron from showboating is by doing one thing.........

WIN SOME DAMN GAMES!!!!

This is the bottom line.

Still, Josh Smith was basically crucified in the media for trying to dunk in game 5 of the Heat series. However, Lebron is dancing on and off the court... and no media figure will say _________________.

I dislike Lebron for the same reason I dislike Peyton Manning. They are (were) both treated as the best of all time before they even won anything. No one ever says anything bad about them, not even when they have a bad game. They both have no class towards their own teammates.

Who remembers last year right before game 7 against Boston? He was all talking tough saying that "a Lebron James team is never desperate." So when he won with that team, it was a "Lebron James team." And then he lost game 7, and the first thing he says in the post game conference is how he needs more help and that management should get more help. So he goes from talking tough to blaming his teammates, even though the only reason that series went to seven games was because of them, because Lebron was godawful in 6 of 7 games. And then in the off season, before management did anything, his "circle" was floating rumors of him leaving for Europe, and he keeps feeding the rumors of leaving for New York...

he's an MVP.... A top 2 player in the NBA.... Already lead his team to the finals. He will possibly have his team winning a championship this year. Nuff said.

I can respect how someone can dislike LeBron's antics and ego, but then I must question what you are looking at and paying attention to. To compare the media treatment of Josh, a player with at least 10 glaring fundamental flaws in his game, to LeBron, who hasn't a single exposable weakness besides free throw shooting, is beyond me. I'm ashamed of putting their names in the same sentence. As a fan, I relish every oppurtunity to see this young man do his thing and win at a phenomenal clip with a rag-tag bunch of average role players. Dominating is fun. Let him show it. The guy's still basically a kid.

And secondly, who's gonna whip LeBron's *ss anyway? Even without fighting skills, I'm sure he could easily kill a 200 lb man bare-handed.

Hopefully, my Hawks will get it together in Phillips (Joe or not, who really cares?) Anyway, here's to LeBron, his continued improvement, and his journey to becoming the Greatest of All Time. Don't give me that ultra-overrated Michael Jordan s*$t. I take pride in blowing up that argument.

Edited by benhillboy

Lebron doesn't have a single exposable weakness?

They guy shot 41% in the playoffs and averaged almost 5 to a game the last two postseasons because he:

1- has no jumpshot

2- has no post game

So you put a help defender to close the lane and he cant hit from outside nor post his man up. This year he might get lucky and not face a good defensive team in the playoffs. But the celtics last year and the spurs the year before exposed those weakness pretty well.

He has great court vision, unbelievable athleticism, and great ball handling skills. But he is no Jordan.

And cmon with the rag tag bunch of average players... they have the 3rd most expensive team in the league, with a center that was an all star not long ago, dozen of sharp shooters and so on.

He is the best in the game right now, but he is far from perfect, but people keep treating him as if he was.

Watching Bron travel all over the place in game 1 was sickening..... Almost as sickening as tonights beating.... having the Top 5 NBA plays of the night all from Bron. What we need to do is play hard defense on Bron and put him on the ground a few times here in Atlanta. I don't care if it's dirty, we gotta get the job done and send the Cavs a message.

i've been ok with lebron because he seems amicable and intelligent and has some pretty funny commercials...but the basically laughing at the other team is ridiculous...i understand that its fun to know you've won the game that early, but its just as, if not more disrespectful to be dancing on the sideline all game than josh attempting one dunk....also the fact that it is a FACT that he was not getting calls on him last night is ridiculous....

he's an MVP.... A top 2 player in the NBA.... Already lead his team to the finals. He will possibly have his team winning a championship this year. Nuff said.

Truth hurts.

I dislike Lebron for the same reason I dislike Peyton Manning. They are (were) both treated as the best of all time before they even won anything. No one ever says anything bad about them, not even when they have a bad game. They both have no class towards their own teammates.

Who remembers last year right before game 7 against Boston? He was all talking tough saying that "a Lebron James team is never desperate." So when he won with that team, it was a "Lebron James team." And then he lost game 7, and the first thing he says in the post game conference is how he needs more help and that management should get more help. So he goes from talking tough to blaming his teammates, even though the only reason that series went to seven games was because of them, because Lebron was godawful in 6 of 7 games. And then in the off season, before management did anything, his "circle" was floating rumors of him leaving for Europe, and he keeps feeding the rumors of leaving for New York...

This mentality is something I don't understand. People hate on LeBron James because he's viewed as an all time great. The problem is, LeBron didn't ask for this stuff when he was younger.

Sports Illustrated came to him and asked him to be on the cover of their magazine. ESPN decided they wanted his high school games on TV. He didn't ask them to do these things.. He gets this coverage because he's that good.

Which is why I don't hate or dislike LeBron.. If I was going to channel my ill-will it would be to those institutions that put him on that pedestal, not necessarily him.. He's just playing the game, and is doing everything his team is asking of him.

That team wins and they have fun doing it.. The Cavs are a very weird team, they seem to enjoy every minute of playing out there..