• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A PG option nobody's talking about.

Diesel

• Premium Member

Before you get your flame throwers out... hear this....

Stephone Marbury.

OK. now let's talk.

Marbury has been humbled. Marbury looked good with the Celtics. Marbury is a PG who can break down a defense. Marbury plays more defense than Bibby and really, Marbury will be very cheap. He just wants to play. I say you bring in Marbury and let Acie learn from Marbury and you get some offensive coach to coach pick and roll.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

You guys are typical.

Actually, much of what I expected. I don't think Marbury is a long term fix, but he's a guy who will really split time with Acie and will add a real PG to our mix for cheap.

Answer these questions:

1. Is Marbury a real PG? i.e. can he run an offense?

2. Is Marbury a scorer? 19 ppg average for his career.

3. Is there a better PG that will be cheaper than Marbury?

4. Did Marbury destroy Boston's chemistry?

I can't believe you guys are going to take your cues from the Knicks. The Knicks are losers. They were losers with Marbury. They were losers without Marbury. It's not Marbury's fault that they were losers. They punished Marbury for no reason.

Marbury is older. Wiser. I think dude should be given a chance. I think that his time in NY was very humbling. He may be an answer for us that will allow us to address the future.

I'm saying 3 years 9 million with a PO in the third year.

You guys are typical.

Actually, much of what I expected. I don't think Marbury is a long term fix, but he's a guy who will really split time with Acie and will add a real PG to our mix for cheap.

Answer these questions:

I can't believe you guys are going to take your cues from the Knicks. The Knicks are losers. They were losers with Marbury. They were losers without Marbury. It's not Marbury's fault that they were losers. They punished Marbury for no reason.

Marbury is older. Wiser. I think dude should be given a chance. I think that his time in NY was very humbling. He may be an answer for us that will allow us to address the future.

If we could get Marbury at that price (possible), than I'm on board. The guy still has talent.

• Premium Member
No Marbury is a loser, everywhere he's been they sucked and magically got better once he left, coincidence? If that's your intention then fine I'll take those two years of suck if it would mean perennial playoff contention after.

SO far, you can say the same thing about AL Jefferson. Does it mean anything? NO.

Before you get your flame throwers out... hear this....

Stephone Marbury.

OK. now let's talk.

Marbury has been humbled. Marbury looked good with the Celtics. Marbury is a PG who can break down a defense. Marbury plays more defense than Bibby and really, Marbury will be very cheap. He just wants to play. I say you bring in Marbury and let Acie learn from Marbury and you get some offensive coach to coach pick and roll.

Vacation for 5 days and I come back to my favorite place and read from Diesel we should acquire Stephone........Marbury. Ughhh...

• Premium Member
You guys are typical.

Answer these questions:

Well Diesel it is obvious that Martbury is a loser and troblemaker. Why would you bring in a player like that???