• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh Smith / Al Horford I owe you an apology

Admin

I fully expected one or both of you to come out and get taken out of your game by the veteran Celtics bigs but you both played extremely well tonight and it was awesome getting to watch you at a bar in Houston cheering for you when there wasn't another Hawks fan in the place. What a hell of a start to the weekend this was, thank you to all of the Hawks players and coaches!

Josh has been something almost completely different this year. He LOOKS like he belongs inside. Nice touch, banging for boards.

Horford has been a machine and it looks like he may have learned to be smarter with his fouls.

Both are doing FANTASTIC so far.

I'm loving the entire makeup of this team, they may be undersized but they dang sure don't play like it. If they keep this up it could be trouble for the rest of the league.

I hope Josh is understanding how valuable he can be to this team when he plays smart and within himself! If he continues on the path he started this year on, he will take his game to the next level.

DITTO, DITTO, a thousand times DITTO. It looks like someone finally got to Josh Smith! I really think he gets it now! To beat Boston in Boston is UNBELIEVEABLE! Keep it up Josh and keep it up Hawks!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Totally shocked.

Smoove and Horford were brilliant tonight against the C's frontline. They were especially good in the 1st half. They gave JJ enough help to keep us within striking distance. For our entire frontline to outrebound them like that . . it's just great to see. And both of them shot at least 50% FG?

Wow.

Woody knows his team well. He didn't hesitate to give Zaza and Joe Smith a decent amount of minutes tonight, after hardly playing them in New York. I didn't think Joe Smith would even see the floor in the 2nd half. But Woody went to him, and he produced.

The hawks played really well. Jamal Crawford was really clutch. Every time the celtics tried to get back in the game, the hawks pulled away. I was very impressed on how they kept their composure throughout the game, especially on the road. I hope they keep it up.

The Celtics and their fans are shell-shocked !

Great game..........the younger and quicker team out worked the Celtics all night long.

KG looked like a shell of his former self...........credit to Smoove for making him look old and washed up.

Credit to Horford fortaking it to to Perkins and winning that battle.

Credit to ZaZa and Joe Smith's rebounding and hustle off the bench.

Great to see us dominant the paint vs. the mighty Celtics.

As excited I want to get about this game, I just can't help but think 1)its really early still and 2)consistency. I half expect us to lay an egg against the Hornets, but just in general I want to give it some time to see if we really are a changed team mentally. Remember we've had 2 blow-outs on the road, and one of those was against the Bobcats.

Horf had a double/double. Has to be one of the quietest ones in the league.

There is a reason why ESPN interviewed Horf after the game, its called respect. Our whole team and this quiet leader are starting to gain respect!

Edited by Buzzard

Horford is well respected amongst league, commentators and other teams fans. Not only Hawks fans wanted him to be ROY two seasons ago. Any team would love to have him on his roster.

Right now the most underrated player might be new Josh Smith. It'll take time until he'll get recognition for how he's playing, because many think he's just a head case athletic guy that will never live up to his potential.

Horford is well respected amongst league, commentators and other teams fans. Not only Hawks fans wanted him to be ROY two seasons ago. Any team would love to have him on his roster.

Right now the most underrated player might be new Josh Smith. It'll take time until he'll get recognition for how he's playing, because many think he's just a head case athletic guy that will never live up to his potential.

I think that is changing also; which is why NBA TV interviewed Josh after our beat down of Utah.