• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged x3: Most rigged game I've ever seen (Cav's Cheat)

capstone21

• Admin

What the hell was up with the refing tonight?

That shot clock thing screwed us and what the hell was Crawford was doing not challenging Varajo? He just ran by and left him with an open shot.

With the game on the line Smith should NOT be taking outside shots either.

The refs gave a bunch of terrible calls. I HATE the Cavs announcing team too.

BS game tonight

Like they did between us/Miami last year and let us replay the game at the mark of the clock malfunction.

• Like 1

What the hell was up with the refing tonight?

That shot clock thing screwed us and what the hell was Crawford was doing not challenging Varajo? He just ran by and left him with an open shot.

With the game on the line Smith should NOT be taking outside shots either.

The refs gave a bunch of terrible calls. I HATE the Cavs announcing team too.

BS game tonight

There has to be some kind of replay, the end of the fourth quarter made no sense. 11 seconds to run a play to give your team a chance? No, this can't go unjustified... If there's no replay, I'm buying into the Tim Donaghy case. This league's a fix!

Edited by SmooveZilla

• Premium Member

Like they did between us/Miami last year and let us replay the game at the mark of the clock malfunction.

Exactly. The Hawks should demand a replay of the final 1:30 from the "lost possession." That was an absolutely, positively CRITICAL possession that was screwed up by the shot clock failing to reset. The refs should have stricken the possession that followed and replayed it from the time the Hawks rebounded the ball and the clock didn’t reset. It's not the Hawks fault that the refs made the decision to allow the rest of the game to play out, in no small part because they were intimidated by the Cavs' home crowd.

A reply would be nice. Going by the criteria that Stern outlined in his decision from that Miami protest, there was gross negligence, a non-responsive clock worker once he figured out the mistake, and the Cavs failed league mandated clock operating procedures. It did give them a huge advantage since the team was rushed to take a shot.

They won't replay it because they would say that 1 possession wouldn't mean anything.

• Premium Member

That was the biggest load of crap I've seen. They didn't even give us an extra possession. What would have been fair would be to replay the game from the point we got that screwy possession...

Also how about that offensive foul call on Marvin on the and 1 during the beginning of the fourth??? Didn't Lebron get an and 1 called for a play exactly like that in the second quarter? Whatever, I guess I should just get used to playing in the LJBA.

A reply would be nice. Going by the criteria that Stern outlined in his decision from that Miami protest, there was gross negligence, a non-responsive clock worker once he figured out the mistake, and the Cavs failed league mandated clock operating procedures. It did give them a huge advantage since the team was rushed to take a shot.

They won't replay it because they would say that 1 possession wouldn't mean anything.

They'll make something up for sure.

Why wasn't someone on the Hawks bench yeling about the clock as it was happening??? Woodson or someone else shold have noticed right away something was wrong and called a timeout or just stopped or something. Then it would have been reset and we would have had a full 24. Why did we wait until after the Cavs got the ball to complain? You knew by that time that they wouldn't go back and take the Cav's basket off the scoreboard.

Also, how come noone's complaining about the outrageous foul discrepancy? What was it, like 40-15 or something? Mike Bibby gets knocked on his @ss and no call. Zaza holds his arms straight up....Shack jumps into him and Zaza gets the foul. It started right away with that ridiculous foul they called on Al. It just went downhill from there.

I am proud of the way the Hawks played tonite. If they played half that well last night, we would have had a split instead of back to back losses.

Moments earlier, Hawks coach Mike Woodson, who spent much of the night complaining about calls and non-calls, was annoyed that the officials did not notice that the 24-second shot clock was not reset following a miss by the Cavaliers. The Hawks ended up not getting their allotted time and committed a costly turnover while rushing to get a shot off.

I can't believe they gave up a 17 pt lead in the 4th quarter either.

WOW. We can complain about the refs all day but in the end the Hawks have to hit shots against a team like Cleveland to get their own calls.

Smoove won't make the all-star team over Pierce and Jamison either. Book this thread.

I'd love to see Smoove represent us but once again it's reputation thing.

TRUST ME. this is our last year having to fight through this garbage like we have been as long as we keep our team together.,

• Like 1