• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Favorite Hawk of The Decade

Deeman

Zaza. I'm not counting athletic ability in my vote for favorite. Hands down, that guy's given me more reason to cheer uproariously. His game is so sloppy, but he never backs down. He plays the essential bruiser-type role (ie: Bill Laimbeer, Dennis Rodman, Kendric Perkins, Martian Gortat, etc) that comes in to grab rebounds and defend the interior against bigs like Shaq. Watching him go nose to nose with Garnett was a defining moment for the Hawks this decade. That moment let everyone in the east know we demand respect and we're the next permanent fixture in the conference playoff picture.

Smoove. He's like Andruw Jones. You live with the bad because the good is soooo good.

If anyone says Rasheed Wallace so help me I will hunt you down and make you watch Lebritch pretending to take a picture over and over.

:thumbsupsmileyanim: :laughing5:

Josh Smith, he even made the 13 win team watchable.

There's a distinct divide in pre BK and post BK. He totally blew the team up, and it's good thing he did. I wonder who played the most games for the Hawks this decade.

Exactly, 10 blocks against the Mavericks in his rookie season. If any body has the potential to fill up the stat sheet it is J-Smoove. I wonder if we will ever get to witness a 10+scoring,rebounding,blocks,steals and assist game. I don't even know what to call a 5 category double double game.

I got the Jet and Big Al co-favorites. I'll always look back on the season that Flip had with fond memories of dunking in traffic, that beautiful hanging jumper, and taking charge in the locker room when the Heat series was unneccessarily getting out of hand.