• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ORLANDO . . . what is wrong with you guys?

TheNorthCydeRises

The Hawks are in a 4 game skid ( 6 out of 8 losing streak ). Why are you losing games to keep us within striking distance? I thought you were an elite team? How could you lose to INDIANA on the road? It's INDIANA for God's sake.

Carter shoots 2 - 15 FG?

Howard takes less than 10 FGs AGAIN?

So is "elite going to mean that a team won 55 games?

Wow.

I think it shows how sad things have become over the last twenty games or so when the staunchest and most ardent Woody backers best post concern other teams. Very sad indeed!

Really great season we are having here....Go Orlando...Go Indy...hell Go somebody please! LMAO...Brilliant post northcyde! Hillarious!

Edited by Buzzard

He is the best big man in the league and the best defensive player too, in my eyes.

This is true, but he doesn't have the offensive ability required to be a first tier superstar. He's not a Shaq or a Duncan. He can't carry his team to a victory.

Fortunately for him, he doesn't need to carry Orlando. They'll be just fine.

This is true, but he doesn't have the offensive ability required to be a first tier superstar. He's not a Shaq or a Duncan. He can't carry his team to a victory.

Fortunately for him, he doesn't need to carry Orlando. They'll be just fine.

He hasn' needed the greatest post game to destroy this team the last few meetings. You can count on Horford folding against him.

He hasn' needed the greatest post game to destroy this team the last few meetings. You can count on Horford folding against him.

Its obvious that we need to unleash Collins on Howard this year. Collins can muscle with Howard one on one. I will let Howard use his athleticism on us rather than his strength.

I don't know about the Indiana game but I watched a little of the Chicago game this weekend. From what I saw it seems teams aren't afraid to drive to the basket on Orlando. If you don't get caught up trying to have a shootout with Orlando then you have a chance to win. Rose and Deng were Driving to the basket, and either scoring or dishing off to their teammates. This is what the Hawks need to do more of, and take less jumpers. Our 3 point shooters just aren't as consistent as Orlando's shooters.

• Like 1

I don't know about the Indiana game but I watched a little of the Chicago game this weekend. From what I saw it seems teams aren't afraid to drive to the basket on Orlando. If you don't get caught up trying to have a shootout with Orlando then you have a chance to win. Rose and Deng were Driving to the basket, and either scoring or dishing off to their teammates. This is what the Hawks need to do more of, and take less jumpers. Our 3 point shooters just aren't as consistent as Orlando's shooters.

great point.

"Look, we're just playing terrible, we really are. Offensively, it's just really bad right now. We can't score, we can not score. I need to look at everything, playing different guys, I don't know. It's just not working in the least."

- Stan Van Gundy

Dang, it sounds like he's in panic mode already. I guess this is what Shaq was talking about, when Stan was the coach in Miami. Shaq called him "the master of panic".

• Moderators

Orlando probably does need a new coach. SVG has proven he can take average teams (with an all star player) and show them how to win. Whether he can take them to the next level is different. Orlando is soft and they shouldn't be. Fix that and they are hard to stop. At least Woody recognizes that most problems start on the defensive end.

Orlando probably does need a new coach. SVG has proven he can take average teams (with an all star player) and show them how to win. Whether he can take them to the next level is different. Orlando is soft and they shouldn't be. Fix that and they are hard to stop. At least Woody recognizes that most problems start on the defensive end.

Come on now. He did beat the East favorites last year in Boston and Cleveland in consecutive playoff series. The next level is winning a title. But if a coach has his team at Championship contender level already, you don't fire him because he can't win a title.

Having said that, you are right. Orlando ( outside of Howard ) are very soft. If they're not outshooting you, then they definitely run into problems.