• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

JAMAL JAMAL JAMAL OMG WHAT A SHOT!

Admin

im still pumped .... it was around 1100PM when the game ended and i remember being sleepy before the shot. then after the shot i got so much energy that i played call of duty for 3 more hours and leveld up like 3 times lol. crawesome!

I CALL DIBS ON THAT AVATAR WHENEVER IT RELEASES!

Edited by Libid21

What a great shot to end a great game....The energy was ridiculous in Philips...then it died because half of the arena left right before the game ended. But for the faithful true Atlanta fans, it was crazy. Just like when we got our first win against Boston 2 years ago..when Crawford made the shot. This fat kid in front of us jumped up and down so hard he threw up about 20 pounds of chunks LOL

The game tonight really made my weekend. TGI Crawwwwwww baby. I lost my voice yelling but it was well worth it. GO HAWKSSSSSS :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Edited by Spud2Nique

I'm not going to lie; I too lost faith when they were down 4 with 10 seconds left on the clock. Hey, how many times have we seen our team pull games like these from the fire over the years? But there's a reason why the Suns, despite all their past success, still has as many championship rings as I have right now. The look on Amare's face after the shot went in was priceless; absolutely priceless. He had that forelong, 'I want to play here next season' look on his face. Anyway, tremendous shot and great win. First place in the SE. Now, let's see if we can that the momentum to OKC on Monday....

I was thinking the same thing DeeJay. Amare did have a look like i wish i was playing for the hawks..lol

More like that 'well, if they gave away JJ for a pair of draft picks and someone who didn't want to play there, why am I resigning this summer' look on his face...

Does anyone else think Joe Johnson would have made that? I have a feeling he wouldn't of... neither could Bibby. Not saying I'd start Crawford over them... but just sayin...

Crawford would only make that shot probably 15% of the time. It was a great shot but he's not going to make it most of the time and neither is anyone else.

I'm glad that I stayed in my seat until the final buzzer. This was one of the best experiences I have ever had in the Phillips. There was no rush to leave the arena. People just wanted to stay there and absorb the win.

Me too, we were thinking about leaving but were just like screw it and stayed, I'd have been so mad if we left early. Definitely the best Philips experience I've been to. I'm at work today and my voice is completely gone lol..

• Like 1

Jamal should be an all star... he won't be, but he should be.

Ive been saying this for a while now . The top 5 guards in the east this season has been Wade,JJ,Rondo,Rose,Crawford .

Great game and I cant wait for the playoffs. I think espn/tnt is gonna eat up the Crawfords first playoff series storyline and if he continues his outstanding bench play look out.

Casual fan: That rookie jamal Crawford is pretty good

Die hard : Crawfords been in the league 10 years

Casual : No way !!!!... where has he been all this time ?

die hard : In basketball purgatory

casual : In New York and Golden State ?

gotta love this quote as well

When Stoudemire went to the free-throw line with 3 seconds left, Crawford said he told Hawks assistant Larry Drew: "‘Give it to me, I’ll knock it down.’ He was like, ‘We don’t even have the ball yet.’"

if thats true thats pretty bad @zz lol

Man if that's true then that is awesome! I love JJ for all that he does for us but it's been a while since I've felt he had confidence to win the game on a shot like that and Jamal makes us dangerous having 2 guys with that ability, especially if he's 'feeling it' like that.

Ive been saying this for a while now . The top 5 guards in the east this season has been Wade,JJ,Rondo,Rose,Crawford .

Great game and I cant wait for the playoffs. I think espn/tnt is gonna eat up the Crawfords first playoff series storyline and if he continues his outstanding bench play look out.

Casual fan: That rookie jamal Crawford is pretty good

Die hard : Crawfords been in the league 10 years

Casual : No way !!!!... where has he been all this time ?

die hard : In basketball purgatory

casual : In New York and Golden State ?

Sund needs a statue built in his honor for that deal, or at least a proclamation from the Governor. What is Acie and Craig doing nowadays? What sedative was Nelson on to accept what he got in exchange? Should we offer him Mo Evans and Randolph for Biedrins and Maggette at the trade deadline? Don't tell me he wouldn't say no......

I'm not going to lie; I too lost faith when they were down 4 with 10 seconds left on the clock. Hey, how many times have we seen our team pull games like these from the fire over the years? But there's a reason why the Suns, despite all their past success, still has as many championship rings as I have right now. The look on Amare's face after the shot went in was priceless; absolutely priceless. He had that forelong, 'I want to play here next season' look on his face. Anyway, tremendous shot and great win. First place in the SE. Now, let's see if we can that the momentum to OKC on Monday....

I threw my remote and broke it because of the horrible play in the 4th. I was shocked when they ended up winning.