• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Would you trade pretty much the whole team for Joe and Lebron?

HawkItus

Lebron to Atlanta  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would trade everybody for Lebron. We would have to keep at least Horford or Josh but this will never happen. He's too damn good.

Edited by nbasuperstar40

LeBron is pretty hilarious..The way he travels and stomps around when he gets a fouled called on him is funny. Also his face when Verejao got dunked on..I just think he's funny..Durant on the other hand I hate, even though he wanted to be a Bruin..

• Premium Member

It's sad.

I hate Lebron. However, I wonder.. is Lebron worth Smith and Jamal? That's what they would take from us.

Could this team win:

Bibby

Lebron

Joe

Marvin

Horf

We would regret resigning Bibby and Zaza and we would need to get some bigs out of the draft.

• Premium Member

There is one other player I wouldn't mind seeing the Hawks go after this offseason, and that's Chris Bosh. Although I think giving Josh Smith up would be tough, Bosh is the one guy I think could make that transaction worthwhile.

The Spirit is in deep finiancial straights. They aren't going to pay LeBron no matter who we traded. More likely Joe and LeBron would be teamed up playing for the Knicks. Have a bad feeling we're gonna lose Joe after the season.

The Spirit is in deep finiancial straights. They aren't going to pay LeBron no matter who we traded. More likely Joe and LeBron would be teamed up playing for the Knicks. Have a bad feeling we're gonna lose Joe after the season.

Disagree completely. Lebron already sells out Phillips everytime he comes to town and has more fans as an individual than the Hawks do as a franchise. Having the ticket and merchandising revenue alone would fix whatever financial difficulties the ASG has running the team. This is part of the debate over giving Joe the max, whether he is worth it both from a talent and marketability standpoint. Make no mistake, If the ASG could make a pitch for Bron you bet your *ss they would. Just look at the wonders he's done for the Cavs franchise.

Disagree completely. Lebron already sells out Phillips everytime he comes to town and has more fans as an individual than the Hawks do as a franchise. Having the ticket and merchandising revenue alone would fix whatever financial difficulties the ASG has running the team. This is part of the debate over giving Joe the max, whether he is worth it both from a talent and marketability standpoint. Make no mistake, If the ASG could make a pitch for Bron you bet your *ss they would. Just look at the wonders he's done for the Cavs franchise.

Thats why he won't be back. You have to think..can Joe sell out Phillips?..well never mind because neither can Wade.

Thats why he won't be back. You have to think..can Joe sell out Phillips?..well never mind because neither can Wade.

We can't sign anyone who could or draft a star so the ASG has to get creative and think along other lines: will WINNING sell out Phillips? And yes, Joe Johnson is conducive to winning.

I can see how people hate LeBron for one reason or another, but his game pretty much renders all of his excess null and void. He's gonna be the greatest, deal with it. And if he came to the Hawks, a nice 20 game ticket package would be as much a priority as rent.

Edited by benhillboy

Bosh is soft as tissue, and it will make the defense worse. Neither Al nor Bosh can do what Smoove does defensively..

Agree, Bosh is severely overrated. He's a very athletic PF who lack post skills and defensive abilities.