• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Marvin needs some competition

GameTime

Maybe Marvin needs a motivational speaker.

matt-foley.jpg

But instead of living in a van down by the river,

He'll be sitting on the bench down by the gatorade.

Winner ! Winner !

The man ina van by the river can motivate anyone !

RIP Mr Farley.

Edited by coachx

• Premium Member

Needs a kick in the arse

wish it was that simple. I have never seen a player more accepting of mediocrity. Compare Marvin to guys like Ben Wallace and Dennis Rodman. Those guys had little talent yet they had considerable impact on the outcome of games. Nine out of ten games Marvin goes unnoticed.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

I think after this year we can truly start to judge and see what we have . To try to judge anyone offensively with Woodsons iso offense is a little unfair. Do we really know what anyone can do in a real offense ?

The other issue is that Marvin was the 4-5th option or so this year when he was in the game with Joe, Crawford, Smoove, Horford, etc... Assuming Joe leaves, he automatically becomes the 2-3rd option. If he doesn't pick it up in that scenario, he's confirmed as a bust.

thing is , with the offense we had , the only one that could ever have a chance to get into any kind of offensive rhythm was Joe . Try being shackled to a system where the only time you got to touch the ball was to bail out the primary scorer and see how effective you , or anyone could be for that matter.

• Premium Member

Peja is washed up, he cant even hit open shots consistently anymore.

If his contract comes up before Marvin's I'd do it. I thought I'd seen the last of the JR Rider Syndrome in Atlanta but Marvin has it baaaaaaaaaaaad. All that talent and zero desire and hustle.

I haven't given up on Marvin yet. Dude shows flashes of being an amazing scorer he just needs consistency. With an offense with more ball movement I think he could get more of a chance to attack. We should really bring J-Chillz back tho. He made Marv earn the starting spot which could definately help right now.