• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Isreal looking to take Randolph Morris off our hands . . .

YP2K

Another name for the long list of candidates to land in Maccabi Tel Aviv next season. The Israeli team is currently in talks with Randolph Morris' date=' though no agreement is expected soon. The 24-year-old center has played during the last two seasons for the Atlanta Hawks, averaging 2.2 points and 1.4 rebounds per game in the last one.[/quote']

http://thehoopsmarket.blogspot.com/2010/07/maccabi-tel-aviv-in-talks-with-randolph.html

http://www.one.co.il/Article/162108.html

Hopefully they are successful in luring him away, so we don't have the (not-so) bright idea of bringing him back . . .

It's funny reading this about Randolph Morris:

As a senior for Atlanta, Georgia's Landmark Christian High School, Morris averaged almost a triple-double[1] at 23.0 ppg, 16.0 rpg and 8.0 bpg, earning him McDonald's All-American Team status. Randolph Morris was the #2 rated center and #10 overall prospect by Rivals.com in a year when a record eight high schoolers went directly to the NBA draft.

In his junior season Morris made further progress, averaging 16.1 points, 7.8 rebounds and 2.1 blocks per game, earning first team All-SEC honors.

Hmm, what the hell happened? I could never guessed he put those numbers up.

Edited by AHawks89

I can picture it now. An israli and a palestinian are both reading newspapers in a quiet shop somewhere when they both let the words "Randoph Morris? Noooo!" escape from there lips. They both look up and they realize, hey, we're a lot alike. Thousands of years of hate ended. Randolph Morris... where peace happens.

• Like 3

I didn't mind RandMo so much as an end of the bench guy. Collins seemed to be more of the waste of space. I'm not sure he can get both feet off the ground at the same time.

Neither guy should be on the team . . .

• Like 1