• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who'd You Pour Back a Few With?

benhillboy

I'm so tired of hearing about how lame the Hawks have been in free agency, Shaq, Woody's cheaper, lesser pupil, Joe's contract, how hard it's gonna be to sign Al, and, what else is new, their questionable draft. It's all quite depressing. I just wanna see Jamal's 4 pointer, Josh running the floor, and Al doing Al, now. I can't take much more of these "analysts" talking about how strong the East is gonna be this year without a single mention of us.

So in keeping with upping the "spirits" around here, which Hawk would yall most like to throw down a few and act a fool with, slightly, in your favorite pub? I'm going with Rio. I could only imagine how he gets with a few in him and some lovely ladies around.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

Tough call. I played a couple of pickup games with Rio when he was a freshman. He was a normal guy. I would probably go with Zaza. He has to be a funny drunk. Of course he would probably give me a ton of crap about how I dress lol.

• Premium Member

I'm so tired of hearing about how lame the Hawks have been in free agency, Shaq, Woody's cheaper, lesser pupil, Joe's contract, how hard it's gonna be to sign Al, and, what else is new, their questionable draft. It's all quite depressing. I just wanna see Jamal's 4 pointer, Josh running the floor, and Al doing Al, now. I can't take much more of these "analysts" talking about how strong the East is gonna be this year without a single mention of us.

So in keeping with upping the "spirits" around here, which Hawk would yall most like to throw down a few and act a fool with, slightly, in your favorite pub? I'm going with Rio. I could only imagine how he gets with a few in him and some lovely ladies around.

I'd say Teague. I betcha he's a riot. I can see him downing a shot and saying " The s*** works!!@!"

i'd say sund or gearon jr. maybe after a few drinks they might let some insight slip, or perhaps be a little more receptive to some opinions or suggestions after a some good scotch or bourbon (then get it in writing after a few more drinks!).

• Like 1

whos rio.

anyways, probably bibby or smoove, since I played HS Bball against him when he was with McEachern. destroyed our squad. both are known pranksters in the locker room though. would be fun.

Edited by HAWKSFAN89

• Premium Member

man I would love to knock couple down with former coach Woody.

I would ask him 3 questions:

What's up with you and Rio?

How in the hell did Sund and MGJ justify your firing after you lead this team to one of the best regular seasons franchise history?

Do you regret shaving your eyebrows?

• Premium Member

Briana wasn't even in the top 10 hottest A-Town dancers. And frankly, some of this year's are just flat out funny-looking.

Call me when Kadija or Lindsay is available...

Edited by niremetal

I actually met Jeff Teague after one of the games this year... he's cool, but a bit too chill

I'd pour back with Zaza since he owns these nice restaurants around the city

heres a pic i stole off the hawks site of me & JT

132948127-433d4d1c9ed0306ce5080cb1dda5edae.4c463f88-full.png

I actually met Jeff Teague after one of the games this year... he's cool, but a bit too chill

I'd pour back with Zaza since he owns these nice restaurants around the city

heres a pic i stole off the hawks site of me & JT

132948127-433d4d1c9ed0306ce5080cb1dda5edae.4c463f88-full.png

Yeah I was pretty impressed with Briana's "acting" abilities!

Haha yeah medium Z would be pretty cool to hang with, as long as he's got those shoulders covered up!

And Theeyo that's cool that you got to have your pic on Hawks.com with JT and I see that you're a BTnH fan too, I really like the Uni-5 album a lot.

Bibby as an older vet guy seems to be entering that "feel no pressure and enjoy myself" stage of his playing career. Seems to be willing to give up some minutes to Teague and help where he can. That being said.. I think he'd be cool to hang out with. Doesn't seem to have an ego and probably isn't too stressed about his day to day life. A guy you hang with and not end up in jail with later in the night.

• Like 1