• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lorenzen Wright missing since Sunday

Darn, it's Saturday, I hope he is okay. I loved Lo's leadership and hope he's get back home soon.

I really hope he is ok

I read an article that said police don't expect foul play and that he has had serious financial problems and recently lost his home.

We can only hope that he is just stressed out somewhere and needed a little escape.

That is a very scary thing to hear about. I imagine his family is in a wreck right now. Well wishes to them and let's all hope he's safe.

"I imagine his family is in a wreck right now." Hmmm....let's hope not. Just kidding. I know what you meant. I definitely hope this has a positive outcome for Lo and his family.

• Like 1

Yeah it has to be a tough time for his family. I wish them all the best and hopefully he is found unharmed. These guys live a great life but it also unfortunetly makes them targets.

People ripped that guy to shreads in his final stint in ATL, but I'm glad people can show their sincerity in a situation like this. I know the people in Memphis have always liked him, even going back to his college days. Sad story to see. I hope everything turns out OK for him. But it's never good to see someone who is in a financial situation, come up missing.

• Like 1

• Moderators

On the Potapenko reference...

http://thebiglead.com/index.php/2010/07/24/lorenzen-wright-reported-missing/

Lorenzen Wright has been reported missing. Wright, the seventh overall pick in the 1996 NBA draft has been missing since Sunday. The 35-year-old last played for the Cavaliers during the 08-09 season. His house was foreclosed on in May of this year. Police do not suspect foul play. In an unrelated story, Vitaly Potapenko is also missing.

Assuming they weren't trying to joke about that, any news on either? Potapenko took the Pacers' assistant coach job just a couple weeks ago.

~lw3