• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs. Pistons

EazyRoc

lol! I like the way he plays the game though. I haven't watched any games this season because I haven't been home in the evenings. He needs to improve his handle, but he is a pretty good facilitator to go along with his good jumpshot.

Is it me or does ZaZa look much better on D now that he's lost some weight ?

Edited by EazyRoc

lol! I like the way he plays the game though. I haven't watched any games this season because I haven't been home in the evenings. He needs to improve his handle, but he is a pretty good facilitator to go along with his good jumpshot.

Is it me or does ZaZa look much better on D now that he's lost some weight ?

Zaza does look better on both offense and defense. In an interview he was talking about having added confidence being the go-to guy on the national team. Add the fact that his conditioning is much better with the weight loss and hard work this offseason, he could be a 10pt, 10 reb type guy for us this year.

ptpt

• Like 1

Detroit is flat out destroying us on the offensive glass. Outside of that, we need to pick up the defense. DET shouldn't be hanging around...we need to go on a run and crush their hopes.

I think destroying is an understatement. :help wanted3:

Also, I think Charlie Villaneuva may be the worst post defender I've ever watched.

Edited by EazyRoc

Question: Who is the best passer on the Hawks?

Personally, I gotta say Josh Smith.

JJ had a stinker. He hit that 3 just before the end of the game after killing the clock and

no one was on him. He did hit that fallaway jumper and the foul shot to go with it late.

Other than that, he was mostly not there on offense.

Hawks mised two bench players out with injuries and now MW is hurt. We don't know

how bad but it didn't look too good.

Pistons should have won. They just weren't good enough - late in the game. Hawks really

played some good D in the last half of the 4th quarter.

5-0 !! Ain't life great!

GO HAWKS

:thumbsupsmileyanim: