• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks - 6ers

lethalweapon3

why......... are we...... getting blown out......... by the freaking SIXERS this group needs to be broken up we have had way too many games like this at home. Ok the celtics and a very hots hornets team kinda understandable but the SIXERS who are barely in the playoffs??????????????????????????????

Edited by yungsta

No real surprise. We were a lottery team for years before Al arrived, true? We can win without him on some nights where there's nothing down low and are extremely fortunate (Miami), but these type of games would happen pretty regularly if you're looking for leadership and accountability from the other guys sans Crawford. It's just not there, nor do they care. There's always 20 strip clubs to choose from, 5 luxury cars to choose from to arrive in, and millions to splurge. No biggie. Marvin has 100s of video games. Unfortunately we care more than the players. I know it's just a game, but that was "inexcusable," even from the most lenient and respectable Hubie Brown perspective.

Edited by benhillboy

• Premium Member

Nice playoff preview LD. What a joke! Say what you want about Woody but I don't recall his team's dropping this many bad loses so early.

• Premium Member

why......... are we...... getting blown out......... by the freaking SIXERS this group needs to be broken up we have had way too many games like this at home. Ok the celtics and a very hots hornets team kinda understandable but the SIXERS who are barely in the playoffs??????????????????????????????

Sixers have a good coach. Hawks are being coached by narcoleptic church deacon.

No real surprise. We were a lottery team for years before Al arrived, true? We can win without him on some nights where there's nothing down low and are extremely fortunate (Miami), but these type of games would happen pretty regularly if you're looking for leadership and accountability from the other guys sans Crawford. It's just not there, nor do they care. There's always 20 strip clubs to choose from, 5 luxury cars to choose from to arrive in, and millions to splurge. No biggie. Marvin has 100s of video games. Unfortunately we care more than the players. I know it's just a game, but that was "inexcusable," even from the most lenient and respectable Hubie Brown perspective.

When has Crawford been accountable or shown great leadership?

• Premium Member

If we had ownership that cared about winning instead of making sure they didn't pay the luxury tax we'd have a real coach and a better roster. Losing one player should not mean your team gets slaughtered AT HOME twice so far in one season.

• Like 2

What struck me was how much quicker and aggressive they were than the Hawks.......I notice those type of teams the Hawks struggle badly against. Like OKC, this makes me think the Bulls would clown us too. No Al at home = A automatic beatdown.

They always bounce back strong though, i'm pissed and embarrassed about how they performed tonight but i would be surprised if they don't come out guns blazing against the Bobcats on Saturday. I was doing this halfway thru the 2nd quarter :white flag:

• Admin

It would be nice if we had a dang coach. Woody was better than LD hands down.

Geez, he has a bad game and now he is a horrible coach. LD has been fine this season. He has done a good job of changing our offense and defense and making us less predictable and flow (not tonight of course).