• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ZAZA ON THE MOVE

QuantumHawkz

Never been much of a Kaman fan, but he looked pretty good last night after the Hawks game went off and I switched over. He is pretty mobile and he chewed Blale Griffin out one time!

Kaman and Randy Foye for ZaZa, Craw, and Etan works too. Foye's a combo guard that can replace some of Craw's scoring, but definitely not all of it. Of course, the way Craw's been playing lately, Foye might be an improvement. The more I think about it, the more likely I think it would be that we'd package Craw with ZaZa considering his history with Kirk. Oh yeah, sticking with my theme, both Foye and Kaman expire after next season too!

Edited by Dragitoff

Brad Miller is an option, too...FWIW.

Good idea. Miller fits the description of a veteran big. That trade works straight up. I like that one alot.

Miller's contract runs out 1 year sooner then ZaZa's too since Miller's last year is non-guaranteed while ZaZa's last year is fully guaranteed.

Not sure why Houston does it but its a good move for us. We can't really expect much for ZaZa. I'd consider Miller an upgrade.

Miller and Hinrich were teamates on some fiesty Bulls teams under Skiles. They would add some veteran leadership, blue collar work ethic, and some seriousness to the locker room. Bibby is a veteran too but is more of jokester. This team needs to get down to business.

I, for one, am tired of hearing about how loose the Hawks locker room is / was. They got too comfortable and Drew called out to Sund saying the team needs its "cage to be rattled."

Edited by coachx

• Premium Member

And therein lies the reason for the ominous feeling... just as you had to pay someone something extra to take Bibby off your hands, I fear there's something similar lurking around the corner here...

Thumbing back through mental notes over the last couple of days, I know I read somewhere that the Nets were pretty interested in Jamal prior to obtaining DWill... not quite sure why that interest would have necessarily subsided given the difference in their games... so I'm back to wondering if the Nets might be the trading partner... I know Kris Humphries or someone with a Twitter account bearing his name showed up in the last 48-72 hours claiming to be saying goodbye to their fans...

Well, so... to the clou... er... trading machine...

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=4lc2mfo

The big ominous feeling from this being, taking the really bad Outlaw contract.

No offense to zaza but he is all hustle no skills. I say ship him off to LA clippers along with marvin for kaman and one of their sf! cause as of now marvin will back up smith for the remainder if the season the majority of the time anyways. Whatever the Hawks do they are going to have to be very creative in order to pull BIG like kaman, Dalembert, and other BIGS like that. I have my fingers crossed.

Good idea. Miller fits the description of a veteran big. That trade works straight up. I like that one alot.

Miller's contract runs out 1 year sooner then ZaZa's too since Miller's last year is non-guaranteed while ZaZa's last year is fully guaranteed.

Not sure why Houston does it but its a good move for us. We can't really expect much for ZaZa. I'd consider Miller an upgrade.

Miller and Hinrich were teamates on some fiesty Bulls teams under Skiles. They would add some veteran leadership, blue collar work ethic, and some seriousness to the locker room. Bibby is a veteran too but is more of jokester. This team needs to get down to business.

I, for one, am tired of hearing about how loose the Hawks locker room is / was. They got too comfortable and Drew called out to Sund saying the team needs its "cage to be rattled."

while we are at it throw in marvin for shane! it works too just tried it on espn nba trade machine! shane is a defensive beast to come off the bench and he can hit the 3!

Dalembert has been putting on a show lately, but I know the numbers dont work there.

yeah he would be better to get than miller but at this point i will take either one! even though miller is older I can truly say I know zaza wont get any better than what he is in the future. so this trade wont come back to bite us! if we get miller or even dalembert if its possible.

No offense to zaza but he is all hustle no skills. I say ship him off to LA clippers along with marvin for kaman and one of their sf! cause as of now marvin will back up smith for the remainder if the season the majority of the time anyways. Whatever the Hawks do they are going to have to be very creative in order to pull BIG like kaman, Dalembert, and other BIGS like that. I have my fingers crossed.

After watching Marvin hit 1-7 shots last night I'm done. He is s&&&. It's time to move on.

• Admin

How about this.....

ZaZa Pachulia, Jamal Crawford and Josh Powell or Etan Thomas for Antawn Jamison, Parker, and Manny Harris

This only works if Cleveland is desperate to rid themselves of Jamison's contract. This does give them even more capspace this season and a serviceable center for this year and the next 2.

Hinrich/Teague/Sy

Johnson/Parker/Harris

Williams/Wilkins

Smith/Jamison/Powell

Horford/Collins/Armstrong

Replace Craw's bench scoring with Jamison, Parker, and Harris' . To me, that's a net improvement. You also land another large contract that expires after 2012 season.

This doesn't address our needs. A center who plays some d and can be an inside presense.