• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ZAZA ON THE MOVE

QuantumHawkz

Miller is doing a solid job playing less than 20 MPG in Houston.

I just realized, maybe the wires are crossed in communications and we are trying Zaza for MIKE Miller. That's also a deal that works straight up, and arguably makes more sense.

Mike Miller is reportedly on the block as well. And we know Miami needs size.

But yes, Brad Miller is playing with a PER over 17, while getting a few more minutes than Zaza was getting. Brad or Mike, i don't care, both sound good to me.

Edited by txsting

I just realized, maybe the wires are crossed in communications and we are trying Zaza for MIKE Miller. That's also a deal that works straight up, and arguably makes more sense.

But yes, Brad Miller is playing with a PER over 17, while getting a few more minutes than Zaza was getting. Brad or Mike, i don't care, both sound good to me.

Doubt we'd do anything to help Miami out and them likewise for us, but what if we did trade Mike for ZaZa and then flip Jamal and Etan to Sacramento for Dally

Hinrich/Teague/Sy

JJ/Miller/Wilkins

Smith/Williams

Horford/Powell

Dally/Collins/Armstrong

I really like that team!

Mike Miller's 5 year contract is awful.

Mike Miller's 5 year contract is awful.

Reportedly, Miami offered Mike Miller for Brendan Haywood and Dallas said no. So it isn't out of the realm of possibility.

He's not actually making much money $5-$6M per. Signed for 3 years after this one, player option for 4th. Still, an awkward amount considering Marvin is still here. Here come the secondary Marvin trades....

Edited by txsting

• Premium Member

Oh GOD plz anyone but brad miller

there's a reason Brad Miller can't keep a job. Still better option than Zaza though.

If Reggie Evans is healthy I would be thrilled to see the Hawks get him! Although, I would still like to see the Hawks get a true Center Evans is very, very physical and is a rebounding machine! How many games have the Hawks been totally outrebounded? If the Hawks acquire Evans I honestly don't see that happening anymore!

No offense to zaza but he is all hustle no skills. I say ship him off to LA clippers along with marvin for kaman and one of their sf! cause as of now marvin will back up smith for the remainder if the season the majority of the time anyways. Whatever the Hawks do they are going to have to be very creative in order to pull BIG like kaman, Dalembert, and other BIGS like that. I have my fingers crossed.

Hey did anyone notice that Javale McGee only played 12 minutes last night? Unless he was injured it seems they must have pulled him from the game for a reason. I bet the Wizards are going to give us McGee for Zaza since they took JC2 and our draft pick. Don't you think? ;^)