Marvin24Williams

• Premium Member

Used as what?

Water boy

Cheerleader

Halftime Entertainment

• Like 4

• Premium Member

Integrate him in the offense LD, let him gain his rythm and confidence back. I'd rather see Marvin in then JC if JC isn't hitting his shots

Marvin sucks.

Marvin does absolutely nothing when he's on the floor. We know who Marvin is. Marvin will step up when we're already up, but he won't do much if it's close game.

I would rather play Damien.

To hell with Marvin. In fact, the first trade we get, we should send him. I don't care if it's Marvin for the rights of Popeye Jones. Marvin is a cancer that is taking hold of us at the wrong time. The cancer is that of Indifference. Marvin doesn't have a winners mindset. He's not willing to do what needs to be done. He's happy just going out there and doing the least that he can. F that. Give me somebody who is hungry. I want somebody who we can put in the jungle and they will come out wearing Leopard Skin and Lion's coats looking about 25 pounds fatter. That's not Marvin, there's no hunger in him. He's just here for the check.

• Like 4

Marvin sucks.

Marvin does absolutely nothing when he's on the floor. We know who Marvin is. Marvin will step up when we're already up, but he won't do much if it's close game.

To hell with Marvin. In fact, the first trade we get, we should send him. I don't care if it's Marvin for the rights of Popeye Jones. Marvin is a cancer that is taking hold of us at the wrong time. The cancer is that of Indifference. Marvin doesn't have a winners mindset. He's not willing to do what needs to be done. He's happy just going out there and doing the least that he can. F that. Give me somebody who is hungry. I want somebody who we can put in the jungle and they will come out wearing Leopard Skin and Lion's coats looking about 25 pounds fatter. That's not Marvin, there's no hunger in him. He's just here for the check.

Marvin is better then Damien.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Marvin sucks.

Ah ha! I knew you didn't like Marvin and FINALLY we have proof. Case cracked wide open. You slipped up this time buddy. :derisive:

yeah i don't think Marvin is the solution. He's lost what game he had. Game 6 is no time to let him try to find it.

Marvin sucks.

Co-sign. Marvin is a lost cause, and is too busy counting his money he got from that contract extension...

• Like 1

Marvin may wind up going down as one of the worst #2 picks of all time. He has no handle, can't create his own shot and isn't paricularly good at anything other than falling on his arse three to four times a game.

I would take a bottle of crown and a pattymelt for Marvin. He is awful. Plain and simple.

Used as what?

Halftime Entertainment

I think it would be pretty solid Halftime Entertainment,

If someone made a video montage of all of Marvin's trips and falls, and add the Benny Hill theme song to it.

Ah ha! I knew you didn't like Marvin and FINALLY we have proof. Case cracked wide open. You slipped up this time buddy. :derisive:

Game 6 is no time to let him try to find it.

I don't know.. he did help in game 6 of the .orlando series.He came in and hit 3 or 4 shots during one of our scoring droughts.

• Like 2

Marvin may wind up going down as one of the worst #2 picks of all time. He has no handle, can't create his own shot and isn't paricularly good at anything other than falling on his arse three to four times a game.

I would take a bottle of crown and a pattymelt for Marvin. He is awful. Plain and simple.

Al Horford can't create his own shot.

Integrate him in the offense LD, let him gain his rythm and confidence back. I'd rather see Marvin in then JC if JC isn't hitting his shots

Negatory... :negative:

I am done with Marvin.......

This /\ :boohoo:

• Premium Member

I get the feeling that Marvin will not be a Hawk come next season. I think the ASG has seen enough to make an informed decision. I hate it because we drafted all of these SF's a few season ago and still got little value at that position. Thanks BK! :rolleyes:

I would take a bottle of crown and a pattymelt for Marvin.

Cmon. To me, he's worth a nice Bourbon Salmon plate with a nicely aged Pinot Grigio. The Knicks would probably throw in a Dave & Buster's gift certificate. That's the deal breaker there.

Marvin is better then Damien.

I'll give you a plus 1 for having the courage to state you opinion Whassup. Thing is, the simple fact that it is an arguable point whether Marvin is better than a 30 year old 6 foot 6 guy on the downside of his career (who we brought in under 10 day contracts) more than makes the point that Marvin isn't getting it done.

I wouldn't mind keeping Marvin as a 10-15 minute per game + garbage time guy. Then when the playoffs roll around and the coach tightens the rotations he should be a DNPer unless there are foul problems. But there are two problems with that approach:

1. Marvin is taking up too much cap space to be filling the roll of a vet minimum guy.

2. I don't trust this organization. Marvin could have a couple decent games - hit a few shots - and these guys will get all infatuated with him again and we will have to endure another round of "Marvin is finally living up to his potential" while he settles back into his usual form and gives us little to nothing for a dozen games.

IF he is tradeable, I would make almost any trade to excise him from the roster...as long as it doesn't require giving up a good player just to get rid of him (ahh...there's the rub).