• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks.com has an official messageboard now

Admin

• Premium Member

Should Hawksquawk.net be worried about being replaced?? Nail%20Biting.gif

http://www.highlightfactory.com/

I think we'll be okay... :kingchris:

I've been there. It's not that active and I'm pretty sure they filter evrything there which kind of defeats the purpose of a message board. It's a nice gesture, but I'm sure it'll either die from inactivity or get taken down due to overwhelming negativity. I think you can rest easy Dolph. :pleasantry:

• Like 1

• Moderators

And look who's posting over there as of this morning? Yeah, HS will be fine.

I'd be a little concerned if I were thehighlightfactory.net, but I see dude already changed his blog to Soaring Down South back in March (perhaps in tandem?).

~lw3

• Premium Member

I've been checking it out for a while now. Has promise. I prefer this site over team sites like the old falconslife site. I've found that the team sites often get bogged down in politics, name calling, and racial bs. When I want political chatter I go to the huffingtonpost, but when I want to talk ball I just want to talk ball. That's what separates HS.net. You guys can be a bit inflexible, but you do an excellent job of steering the conversation to basketball.

Remember: You stay classy, HS.net!

Edited by Not5Not6Not7
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

Seems like they like Josh? ??

I like Josh and I'd guess that 90% of the people that post here like him as well.

Edited by Not5Not6Not7

• Premium Member

It was sarcasm bro

I figured that. Defending Josh is damn near an instinct for me these days. I see the word "Josh" and my frontal lobe goes all insane.

• Premium Member

I like official team boards as long as it isn't too overmodded or the team decides to make more money by making the boards look horrible to cram in ads (Falcons team board did this, won't post there now because of it).

I don't think the squawk should worry, I think there's honestly only two real places on the net for hawks fans and this is by far the best and the lesser one is the board over at realgm.

Anything the ASG can touch, measure, edit/delete, filter, sanitize etc; I'M NOT INTERESTED...

The sooner those f*cks leave town, the better. I doubt they'll show their pathetic faces at a game next season, and if they do, I'll find a way to get a beer onto one of their heads.

• Premium Member

Not sure... do other NBA teams do this?... heck, do other professional teams at all do this?... and why wasn't it a good idea for all these years, but now it is? Dunno.

Memphis has had one for years, but, as best as I can remember, it is the only one regularly used by fans.

They don't have a Mule, a Diesel, or a Gargamel...er...um...I mean Hotlanta.

ZZZZzzzzz, I say.

Yeah but they do have a superiorblogman, so thats got to count for something. I heard next trueintellectplaya and blackhawkdown will be making appearances. Who knows, maybe even theartist?

• Premium Member

Yeah but they do have a superiorblogman, so thats got to count for something. I heard next trueintellectplaya and blackhawkdown will be making appearances. Who knows, maybe even theartist?

ROFL....

The problem with all of those cats...none of them could see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

• Like 1

this is nice and all but i think imma stick wit hawksquawk for sure but i will be checking in on the other board.......damn its about time they got a what they call a "official board for the team".....but theres been one right here.

• Like 1