• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

AFTER 75 YEARS, GRAY MULE IS STILL KICKING!

Gray Mule

preved.gif

To all my great friends here on Hawksquawk, God bless you and thanks for letting this old man be a part of all this.

If I have any enemies here, please forgive me and may God bless you.

Every year at this time, the Hawksquawk people allow me to ask you to celebrate with me as I reach each milestone. This day marks 75 years - 3/4 of a century!

Since I'm the only Hawksquawker who will admit to being this old, I'm considered the elder statesman around here and thus they grant me this small favor.

GO HAWKS! (If they ever decide to play) Meanwhile, GO DREAM!

preved.gif

• Like 4

Happy Birthday Gray! beach.gifparty.gifdrinks.gif

You are certainly among the most appreciated and liked members for myself and I'm sure that's the case for many other people as well. I hope this is the best birthday of your life and that you have many, many more!!

• Like 1

Had a great birthday! Thanks, every one of you.

And, to put a great topping on everything, the Dream won tonight. Lyttle hit the winning

shot with .9 seconds left. Yep, 9/10 of one second left when the ball fell! GO DREAM!

That's three straight over the first place team!!

Again, thanks. You are the greatest!!

music.gif

Happy Belated 75th! What a great inspiration to all real Hawks fans.

Would be nice for us all to get together on a Hawksquawk night again this season (hoping there is one)!!!

Edited by y2kenta

• Premium Member

Havent been here since a few weeks after the playoffs( iam in atlanta falcons football mode now) but Happy Born date to you and here's to many more. Keep posting those good and logical post that your known for.Your a true definition of a hawks fan.beer11.gif