• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Crawford to Portland

niremetal

• Premium Member

Forgive me while I don't shed a tear. My fiancee's reaction (she's a big Blazers fan) was "Meh. He's no B-Roy, that's for sure."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AmOxWGkMqzBlFusrIWb7txS8vLYF?slug=ap-trailblazers-crawford

• Moderators

Good luck to Crawford. He had a good run for both sides during his time in Atlanta.

Does anyone else think there was a huge opportunity missed for Chicago to sign Crawford for the same price they got Rip Hamilton and the same price Crawford signed with Portland?

• Premium Member

I think Rip is a better fit in Chicago because he plays off the ball where Rose dominates the ball. Crawford wants to start with the ball.

Good luck JC

I think so too. I haven't watched him since he was running the breath out of people in the Piston's rise to glory, but Rip was awesome at moving without the ball. I always thought it would benefit JJ to incorporate some of that into his game to offset all that ISO.

Especially considering Woody was on that team watching Rip everyday...

• Premium Member

Good Luck and Peace to the Crawford. The Crawford will now be realeased in PTL. I guess it's good because it's close to home for him.

We have Tmac now. Better defender but older knees.

Hopefully, we get some toughness.

Never the most efficient player, but when he was on, he was about the only player who could get some national pub whether it be for awesome game-winning threes, four pointers, or being recognized by the league for being the best bench player. I will miss his crossovers and scoops, fouls on jumpers, and just his overall energy that propelled him to week-long stretches of averaging 24 and the like. Great all-around basketball player, certainly not. Baller, indeed. Good luck to him in Portland and congrats on playing for the best coach of his career, hopefully to finish out near home. One of the better scorers ever to don a Hawks uni and my second favorite after Big Al as far as recent teams go. Can he set the record for 50 point games with 4 teams? I believe so. Peace Craw Dog.

• Like 1

Forgive me while I don't shed a tear. My fiancee's reaction (she's a big Blazers fan) was "Meh. He's no B-Roy, that's for sure."

http://sports.yahoo....lazers-crawford

No he is not, but one oft injured BRoy would cost them three Crawfords wink3.gif

I understand Portand liking Crawford. That saying if you can't beat them join them kind of applies. Crawford torched the Blazers more times than not when we played them on our west coast swings.

Good luck Jamal!

Edited by Buzzard