• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BREAKING NEWS: HORFORD OUT FOR THE YEAR!

PureGreatness

• Premium Member

How do we expect the players to be tough and play through adversity and when the fans are soft? If we fold through adversity and don't expect our team to step up to the challenge how do we expect respect from anyone? Glad y'all aren't on the courts. This is what an NBA team was built for. A lot of teams will lose key players through out the course of this season. You got to suck it up and play ball. This is why they get payed the big bucks!!

The truth is that the fanbase is not used to having a team with Depth.

Radman, Mean Willie Green, Zaza, even Jerry Freakin Stackhouse are vet guys with depth who can come in and give us good minutes. We're not used to that. We will be healthier. Maybe never Healthy, but we will be healthier than we are now... When CapN KIrk, Marvin, and Tmac comes back... we're still a good team. Who knows, we might be better than good.

• Like 1

• Moderators

This injury stinks but I think our best options are:

(1) Ask Josh, Teague and our bench to step up and assume bigger roles and responsibilities. Josh now becomes by far our best interior scorer. That is what he must focus on.

(2) Try to find a cheap FA big or a big who could be acquired for one of our bench players.

(3) Hope Al is back by the playoffs and we are in position to qualify.

(4) CRITICAL: Do not trade our first round pick. If the wheels come off, we need to benefit in the draft. No dealing our first round pick for Kaman or some similar player that at best will help us to be a team that might win a first round series.

• Premium Member

This injury stinks but I think our best options are:

(4) CRITICAL: Do not trade our first round pick. If the wheels come off, we need to benefit in the draft. No dealing our first round pick for Kaman or some similar player that at best will help us to be a team that might win a first round series.

Hold up.

Kaman/Jack for Hinrich/Marvin/1st is a no can do?

• Moderators

That sucks... but on the bright side, he wasn't putting up monster numbers anyway, so it's not like your production will drop off too much.

He was my 2nd round pick and based on his well rounded game, Yahoo has him ranked as the #23 overall player based on his stats so far this year after essentially missing the last two games. Since he was PF/C eligible, he was even more valuable since that means a ton of flexibility. I picked up Byron Mullins but even if that works out it is going to be a big drop-off in rebounding, assists, steals, and blocks. Not good.

In another league I had him, Ginobli and Zach Randolph. That other league is a write off for me.

Ouch. That is crushing. I picked up Ginobili in our league because he might return by mid-February but with Horford down and Curry aching, I'll have to see whether I can wait for him.

He was my 2nd round pick and based on his well rounded game, Yahoo has him ranked as the #23 overall player based on his stats so far this year after essentially missing the last two games. Since he was PF/C eligible, he was even more valuable since that means a ton of flexibility. I picked up Byron Mullins but even if that works out it is going to be a big drop-off in rebounding, assists, steals, and blocks. Not good.

Mullins might end up surprising as he seems to be improving with more playing time. I'm surprised, based on what I've seen, that Horford has been that valuable this year in fantasy basketball, and the position flexibility is definitely a big loss.

• Moderators

Mullins might end up surprising as he seems to be improving with more playing time. I'm surprised, based on what I've seen, that Horford has been that valuable this year in fantasy basketball, and the position flexibility is definitely a big loss.

He has been subpar for him but he gives you production everywhere and the %s are excellent. He was #18 overall last season (according to Yahoo).