• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BREAKING NEWS: HORFORD OUT FOR THE YEAR!

PureGreatness

If AL can get through this and come back strong for the playoffs, all may not be lost. I just hate it for AL to have to go through all that pain.

Also we have to hope that we don't lose anybody else. We have more "reasonable" pieces to fill in with this year with Vlad Rad and T-Mac. Heck even Ivan looks like he can play some real minutes.

Very serious loss but not unsurviveable. GO HAWKS!!!

We're done. The Celtics, Philly, and N.Y. just threw a party celebrating their jumps up a spot in the playoffs. I had a realistic goal of pushing the semis to 6 or 7 competitive games. Poof. Get well soon, Al. It's time for Josh to grow up overnight and fill the starter leadership void. I'm not counting on it though. If you thought we got blown out a lot last year, boy, strap in. It's gonna be rough.

Let's go Hawks. Prove me wrong.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

This is Josh's chance to take over a leadership role on this team (at this point of his career, Joe is who he is going to be) If Josh doesn't take control of this team by playing hard and smart, I'm afraid he never well. I'm rooting hard for him.

Wow, I am devistated. Horford was the sole reason I started following the Hawks and this will be very hard for me to swallow. Zaza will have to step up big time as will Collins. Is there anyone out there we could still pick up? I hate to say it, but you guys are about to find out how valuable Al is to out team. Josh will probably try and do too much and not stay within his game. Do u guys think Drew will ever move Josh to the 5 and put Ivan at the 4?

lol at all of you quitters, a complete joke. I will support this team no matter who steps on the court!!! Glad our players don't think the way some of you so called fans do.

No ones quitting, i'll still support and watch regardless. But without Al in our starting lineup.... I just dunno. Only time will tell. Zaza is going to literally have to play lights out.

How do we expect the players to be tough and play through adversity and when the fans are soft? If we fold through adversity and don't expect our team to step up to the challenge how do we expect respect from anyone? Glad y'all aren't on the courts. This is what an NBA team was built for. A lot of teams will lose key players through out the course of this season. You got to suck it up and play ball. This is why they get payed the big bucks!!

• Like 1