• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is Zaza one of the Top 20 worst players in the NBA?

MoBetta

Zaza's issues since he has been a Hawk have always revolved around him trying to be a little too fancy. When he tries to be an offensive center, he winds up looking like Marvin on a drive down the lane, clumsy and awkward. When he just rebounds and hounds the other center with some tenacious defense, he is at his best. He also seems to flourish off the playoff atmosphere, especially against guys like Garnett who try and intimidate and talk trash. I love Zaza in the playoffs.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Appending my East list (whoops, forgot about Scal!) with the West:

Willie Green (sorry homie)

Jannero Pargo (sorry pal)

Jason Collins (sorry buddy)

Keyon Dooling

Jermaine O'Neal

Sasha Pavlovic

Corey Maggette

Bismack Biyombo

DeSagana Diop

Alonzo Gee

Samardo Samuels

Ryan Hollins

Semih Erden

Brian Scalabrine

Austin Daye

Dahntay Jones

Lou Amundson

Joel Anthony

Dexter Pittman

Larry Sanders

Tobias Harris

Johan Petro

Shelden Williams

Damion James

Shawne Williams

Josh Harrellson

Mike Bibby

Bill Walker

Jared Jeffries

Von Wafer

Chris Duhon

Jodie Meeks

Tony Battie

Solomon Alabi

James Johnson

Linas Kleiza

Jamaal Magloire

Andray Blatche

H.W.N.S.N.B.M.

Ronny Turiaf

Brian Cardinal

Dominique Jones

Yi Jianlian

Chase Budinger

Courtney Lee

Hasheem Thabeet

Jordan Hill

Patrick Patterson

Terrence Williams

Josh Selby

Hamed Haddadi

Quincy Pondexter

Dante Cunningham

Jeremy Pargo

Josh Davis

Brian Skinner

Greivis Vasquez

Al-Farouq Aminu

Carldell Johnson

DaJuan Summers

Marco Belinelli

Trey Johnson

Tiago Splitter

Gary Neal

Ike Diogu

Matt Bonner

T.J. Ford

Timofey Mozgov

Nikola Pekovic

Anthony Tolliver

Darko Milicic

Wayne Ellington

Wesley Johnson

Daequan Cook

Lazar Hayward

Nazr Mohammed

Reggie Jackson

Royal Ivey

Luke Babbitt

Alec Burks

C.J. Miles

Earl Watson

Gordon Hayward

Raja Bell

Brandon Rush

Kwame Brown

Charles Jenkins

Dominic McGuire

Dorrell Wright

Ekpe Udoh

Brian Cook

Randy Foye

Andrew Goudelock

Devin Ebanks

Jason Kapono

Luke Walton

Troy Murphy

Josh Childress

Channing Frye

Robin Lopez

Ronnie Price

Sebastian Telfair

Shannon Brown

Travis Outlaw

John Salmons

Jimmer Fredette

J.J. Hickson

Francisco Garcia

Donte Greene

... and, you're welcome! smile.png

~lw3

Let me preempt his response here with what I'm sure is coming...

"Yeah but you're using stats and math and stuff and that's BS. I'm going off of what I see and that's the real truth."

Oh gosh, we have more statistical analysis again! LOL! I provided the list earlier so who on that list wouldn't be better than Zaza?? You can talk me to death with Per 36 statistics, which doesn't mean much in the real world. Those same statistics gave Marvin and Bibby those horrible contracts. Get real!

Pretty much!

• Premium Member

I vote this thread be moved to a Hall of Fame. After last night's game the only thing Zaza apparently is in the worst twenty in the league is getting the refs to notice when he's literally getting beaten like a rented mule with the ball in his hands and no fouls are called.

• Like 1

I don't know about the worst player but he may hold a record for being 6'11 and missing the most point blank range lay ups.

Yes! He makes the game harder for himself. Why does he pump fake when he's under the basket wide open? He coulda had a double-double yesterday if he would of been more aggressive going to the basket. The refs didn't miss calls, those were clean blocks. Looked sad to see him playing with such a lack of developmental skills. Smh

Yes! He makes the game harder for himself. Why does he pump fake when he's under the basket wide open? He coulda had a double-double yesterday if he would of been more aggressive going to the basket. The refs didn't miss calls, those were clean blocks. Looked sad to see him playing with such a lack of developmental skills. Smh

You are funny - u said he is the worst player in the game so no need for sadness at his developmental skill. Zaza is exactly who he is, a bumbling, stumbling, large headed dude that tries to do too much on offense sometimes but always, always hustles, don't complain and fights with everthing he's got - he is exactly what this team needs.

• Premium Member

As if I needed another reason to see you don't either actually watch the games or you are just trolling. Even the announcers on ESPN let alone Bob/Nique were talking about how Zaza was getting creamed around the basket and not getting a call.

• Moderators

As if I needed another reason to see you don't either actually watch the games or you are just trolling. Even the announcers on ESPN let alone Bob/Nique were talking about how Zaza was getting creamed around the basket and not getting a call.

Mr. "Twenty Worst In the League" also pulled down 11 boards and scored at the same rate as Josh Smith even with his struggles/no calls (both had 1 point per FGA). Just asinine to think he isn't a valuable role player.