• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is it possible....

Diesel

No, Teague is the improved player on the team and he is not even in talks for MIP of the league.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

don't know if he was bad enough last year to qualify.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

I agree...Teague will probably get consideration before Zaza.

I have to agree with this. But I have to admit Zaza has surprised me his last two starts. He has a great motor and never backs down from a challenge. He's also giving us a lot more than Collins was as a starter which isn't that hard to do. I'm not bashing Horf, but I wish he'd play with that same mindset Zaza has. Combine that with Horf's athleticism and he would be a MONSTER out there.

• Premium Member

I have to question how long some of the people on this site have been following the team. Zaza used to be our starting center and he's a solid 11/7 center when he gets the minutes and shots. He's not really doing anything now that he hasn't brought to the dance before. He's an energy big guy who plays hard, gobbles offensive rebounds and makes up for a complete lack of shotblocking ability with attitude and energy.

• Like 2

Zaza just does what he does. Pretty good rebounder. Decent defender. Cant catch a pass to save his life. A moving screen waiting to happen, etc....................... How can he be most improved, when he's just doin what he usually does? Teague, on the other hand, has went from LD's bench "rook" to one of the up and coming pg's in the league. Should already be one of the best out there. Had they played him earlier. I blame Woody and Uncle Larry for that one. How in the hell, you gonna start Mike Bibby over this kid? THATS ABSOLUTELY INSANE! Bibby could harldy move. lol

Edited by terrell

I have to question how long some of the people on this site have been following the team. Zaza used to be our starting center and he's a solid 11/7 center when he gets the minutes and shots. He's not really doing anything now that he hasn't brought to the dance before. He's an energy big guy who plays hard, gobbles offensive rebounds and makes up for a complete lack of shotblocking ability with attitude and energy.

I am with you on this. Last seaon at another NBA site, I joked with a guy and told him ZaZa would be a top ten rebounder, if he could start and take 10 to 15 shots a game, by grabbing most of his own missed shots.

I am with you on this. Last seaon at another NBA site, I joked with a guy and told him ZaZa would be a top ten rebounder, if he could start and take 10 to 15 shots a game, by grabbing most of his own missed shots.

Haha! He'll if we started Zaza Twin and Marvin we'd probably set an all time record for most missed inside shots and offensive rebounds.

• Like 1