• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

(Sigh) Joe Johnson

benhillboy

I'll keep it short and sweet. I been laying off the guy as to not offend his fans here. Most know I hate the guys guts, so I try not to beat the mutilated horse. I know how y'all get touchy and defensive about him. But someone please make me understand how you can get behind a max guy whose PER is sandwiched between Nate Robinson and Rodrigue Beaubois? How? (excuses for his knee tendinitis not allowed) I can't take another year of this guy and his contract. 70 million was at the edge of his worth the first time. He's going to be making more with each coming year. WTF!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

(Sigh) benhillboy

I know you hate my posts, and that's a compliment coming from someone who is impressed by Joe Johnson. Thanks. But at least you know who I am and where I stand. I can't remember a single post of note or substance from you.

Edited by benhillboy

Thank you for this post Joe Johnson is a clown and a thief he knows what he's doing he could care less about winning championships and getting the job done as long as those checks come in and promoters pay him money to come to their clubs he's still going to play sub par basketball. Benhillboy salute!

So Dol, 1 rebound last night impressed you too, I guess? Unbelievable.

I don't care whether our SHOOTING GUARD gets 1 rebound or 50. His job is to score points and do it efficiently and to guard the opposing SG and to be a mentor/leader to the younger guys on the team, that's it.

They call that "owned" where I come from. Don't expect the joe hater to respond to it with anything that addresses it.

:owned:

• Premium Member

Joe and Carmelo are the same players except he scores easier than Joe

If Carmelo gave half the energy and commitment Joe did on defense then that Denver team that went to the WCF a few years ago would have a title. Carmelo only cares about one half of the court and only when he has the ball.

There are only two guards in the entire NBA averaging more points on less shot attempts than Joe. If anything, he needs to be more aggressive and get more than 15 shots up a game. He really isn't playing bad at all. The more involved he is the better we play. When he scores 21+ we win over 80% of the time. That isn't coincidence.

Edited by 99PROBL3MS
  • Like 3

• Premium Member

There is nothing wrong with Joe Johnson. He's not a bad player.

There is nothing wrong with the contribution he brings. He's simply not your #1 option - not if you want to get out of the 2nd round. Joe is a "Robin." Who speaking of which and OT...

Just straight-up iced the living s*** out of a motherF***ER

...in the New 52's Dyanamic Duo comic...OMG W-T-F'N-F!?!!?!?!?!?!"

Technically there was nothing wrong with Joe's contract when we signed him. It was a damned if we do and damned if we don't scenario. The only real question at this point is whether or not Joe would have taken less money. Fault the management if you will for the contract...but I can't say that I didn't see the logic then and I can still see it now.

IMO, there'd be a whole lot of shaddup on this board about Joe had we done a Dwight/Horf swap and a whole lot of cursing at management had he signed with Chicago and paired with Rose.

• Like 1

Melo can beat a double team.