• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

March 26 2012... I proclaim official Hawks/Hawksquawk Positivity Day....

Diesel

• Moderators

Marvin played some great D and that block was sweet. Clutch bucket. Joe/Josh what can you say. Zaza made a couple of great LAYUPS! Teague, Willie Green Hinrich. 3 in a row with the 3rd being 4 OTs! That's unheard of man. They showed it last night. I think its only Chicago, Miami, Phx, OKC to win back2back2back this season. Hawks had 3.5 games in 3 days. 3wins. Go Hawks!

• Premium Member

Great game last night! I was there and the crowd was awesome. Not many people but I was surprised so many stayed.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

a real BD gift would have been finishing Utah off in 4. But since this is positivity day... Happy B-day!

Is anyone not slightly impressed with Drew's winning percentage at .561 and two semi-final wins? I mean he's basically a novice, with significant games missed by key players since he started. I think our current and last coach are better than they get credit for considering some of the obstacles they've endured. There's Thibideau and everyone else in the East, so I think Drew has held his own, at least better than I expected. Pretty good value on 2 milli, eh?

• Like 2

• Moderators

Top Ten Shooters from 16'-23' (min. 20 minutes and 1 FGA per game):(Source: hoopdata)1. Stephen Curry 59.0% (3.8 FGA/game)2. Steve Nash 56.0% (2.0 FGA/game)3. Jonas Jerebko 53.0% (1.6 FGA/game)4. Jared Dudley 51.0% (2.6 FGA/game)5. ZAZA PACHULIA 51.0% (1.1 FGA/game)6. Dirk Nowitzki 50.0% (5.8 FGA/game)7. Brandon Bass 49.0% (5.1 FGA/game)8. Kevin Garnett 49.0% (5.4 FGA/game)9. Kevin Durant 48.0% (4.6 FGA/game)10. Martell Webster 48.0% (1.0 FGA/game)~lw3

• Like 1

• Moderators

Charges Taken per 40 minutes (min. 20 games and 10 minutes per game):1. Jose Juan Barea 1.772. Jermaine O'Neal 1.763. IVAN JOHNSON 1.444. Ryan Hollins 1.335. DeMarcus Cousins 1.206. Ronnie Price 1.147. Kyle Lowry 0.958. Ersan Ilyasova 0.939. Derek Fisher 0.9110. Nick Collison 0.86~lw3

If you can't be positive after what's been happening recently, how can

you call yourself a real NBA fan? You couldn't possibly be a Hawks fan

and see nothing good about this team.

We're not really great - Not yet.

But, dang! We're good!! You betcha we are. And, getting better all the time!

I can imagine all our opponents who make the playoffs saying, "I sure hope

we don't have to face those Hawks from Atlanta."

GO HAWKS!!!

Wretch: What a wonderful birthday present to be a Hawks fan right now.

Here's hoping you have a great one!!

Wretch: Happy Birthday!

A Hawk fan at a time like this and having a birthday too!

WOW! Enjoy!