• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jamal Crawford

HalfHawk

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No. He cost too much and he have a 6th man in Teague.

• Premium Member

Only if he would take 4M per for a 2 year contract. ASG could make cap space for him by trading Smoove for a Humphries-type and a lotto pick. Maybe Marvin to CLE for Casspi and pick.

Edited by BrazilianHawk

• Moderators

I can't believe its running 50/50. Did anyone notice that we improved defensively this year? Did anyone notice the season Jamal had in Portland? Why would we want this guy on our team? He does one thing well which is hog the ball and score. Granted there are times that is useful but it doesn't get you anywhere as a team. His defense is beyond horrible and his offense doesn't make up for it once you get to the elite teams.

• Like 3

Have some of you forgotten how stagnant and awful our offense was at times against the Celtics? Having someone like Jamal that could have broken them down off the dribble would have been VERY useful. I'm not wanting him back in the same role he had 2 years ago but I'd certainly give him Pargo / Green's minutes and not think twice about it.

• Premium Member

Sure, if he's ok with taking the vet min and being the 7th or 8th man. Otherwise, no.Actually, even if he is 7th or 8th man, I'm not sure about him as long as LD is head coach.

Sure, if he's ok with taking the vet min and being the 7th or 8th man. Otherwise, no.Actually, even if he is 7th or 8th man, I'm not sure about him as long as LD is head coach.

That's what I'm thinking as well. It also depends on who else we bring back or add to the roster. I'm kind of on the fence about T-Mac but leaning towards wanting him back.

Jam is getting 5 mil. He has a lot of suitors who want him as a 6th man.

• Premium Member

Doug from the 2LS said it best last week. The Hawks would have been better off never signing JJ and keeping Jamal.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

Between the Knicks', Warriors', Bulls' and now the Blazers' fanbases, no group wants Jamal back as much as Atlanta's. Well yea, because we love settling for past their prime refuse.He had his one great year but fell back to being terrible again. If he's back for a dime above the vet min my new name will be "Crawful, just Crawful"

• Moderators

Have some of you forgotten how stagnant and awful our offense was at times against the Celtics? Having someone like Jamal that could have broken them down off the dribble would have been VERY useful. I'm not wanting him back in the same role he had 2 years ago but I'd certainly give him Pargo / Green's minutes and not think twice about it.

That is what Jamal was great at but who would he have guarded on the other end? It would have been a layup drill by the Celtics. Jamal was great against Orlando because he had no one of consequence to check. He was exposed against the Bulls as a huge liability. I want to get a complete player at the 2 or 3 even if they aren't as talented as Jamal offensively.

• Moderators

That's what I'm thinking as well. It also depends on who else we bring back or add to the roster. I'm kind of on the fence about T-Mac but leaning towards wanting him back.

Why do you want Tmac back? I found him pretty ineffective after the first part of the season and a complainer on top of that. I feel like he's done. Maybe i just missed some of his better performances.