• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dwight Howard's Dad: "He likes home. I think he would love to end his career here, even though he hasn’t said that publicly."

GameTime

• Premium Member

Maybe he can give up 5-10 minutes off the bench when his back allows him to. I can hear it now..................in his 20th season from SW Christian Academy your starting center DwIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH HowAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD!!! Give up Hawks fans!!!!!!!!!!. Here's a sample of the TV coverage. dominique: Dwight can get whatever he wants to tonight. Its amazing that after 3 back surgeries he can still give you 5 ppg and 5 rb a night. quality nimbers.Rathbun: He and Smoove combine for .89 blocks a night which is tops in the league for a tandem where both the center and pf were born in the same city. how about that Niquerathbun: Another bad shot by Josh Smith............screw its been 20 years Nique!!dominique: that was a heat check

Entirely too funny. Great post. LOL.

• Premium Member

I love Bob. He's classically corny and he knows when to let the "homerism" out. Bob also does his homework on guys. Really have enjoyed his commentary over the years. Nique used to turn my stomach, but I have to confess that he's grown on me. They make a decent team, but I still miss Smitty.

• Like 4

• Premium Member

I hated Bob calling Braves games, he seemed out of place and his optimism was a little annoying at times. I love him as a Hawks announcer though, I think he does a great job calling our games.I miss Smitty as his sidekick, but Nique has grown on me. I love it when he makes fun of other players. During the Memphis game the other night, Wroten had an ugly play where he drove and got his shot blocked. Nique ragged on him for the next minute or so "that last drive by Wroten, well Bob, it was very very interesting."

Another awesome performance from Dwight in a prime time game. He went up against the worst rebounding team in the league and was outrebounded by Chris Bosh and handled fairly easily on the defensive end by Birdman (damn good pickup by the Heat). 3 turnovers, 4 fouls, 15 points in 41 minutes. His highlight of the game came when he and Nash jawed about a pass he didn't receive because he didn't move and clogged up the lane. But that's what everyone wants here I guess. He's just Al Horford with bigger muscles with the temperament of my little nieces. We already have Al Horford here, at less than half of what Dwight will cost and twice the leadership qualities. The sooner y'all wake up the better.

• Like 4

Dwight's vertical is completely gone. and that is what really made him what he was

Reminds me of Larry Johnson after his back surgery...didn't have any kind of lift. It's still early in D12's recovery process. The fact that he is still talking about numbness when he sits, tell me he is not 100%.