• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wretch

NINE threes. NINE! 1....2...3..4...5..6..7..8...9. IDGAF if he made 33% of them he shouldnt be attempting 9 threes.

his decision making has gotten WORST. after our quick 1st round exit in the playoffs PLEASE get this guy off the team. whether its letting him walk or sign and trade.

Edited by yungsta
  • Like 2

• Moderators

Or at least a coach that'll hold him accountable and not enable him... If someone told us that we could steal a car without repercussion, a few of us probably would... We know we shouldn't, but a few of us probably would...<br /><br />Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87
  • Like 1

Josh Smith has got to be one of the most selfish players and one of the worst teammates in the league. He clearly only cares about himself. He would rather lose his way than do what is most beneficial for the success of the team. He's never going to change and a coach shouldn't have to force him to realize that he needs to do what is most beneficial for the team. I used to like Josh Smith, but now he sickens me. It's time for him to move on.

• Like 1

Or at least a coach that'll hold him accountable and not enable him... If someone told us that we could steal a car without repercussion, a few of us probably would... We know we shouldn't, but a few of us probably would...<br /><br />Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The reprecussions of losing games should be enough.. I would understand if u were a rookie and you need a coach to tell you what you can and can not do in the nba but not an 8th year veteran..

• Moderators

The reprecussions of losing games should be enough.. I would understand if u were a rookie and you need a coach to tell you what you can and can not do in the nba but not an 8th year veteran..

Josh is like Antoine Walker in this respect. When you get him to play as part of a system, you can get the talent to work for you. When you give them unbridled freedom, you get bad jumpers.

• Like 3

• Moderators

The reprecussions of losing games should be enough.. I would understand if u were a rookie and you need a coach to tell you what you can and can not do in the nba but not an 8th year veteran..<br /> <br />Josh is like Antoine Walker in this respect. When you get him to play as part of a system, you can get the talent to work for you. When you give them unbridled freedom, you get bad jumpers.

<br /><br />...which is why I believe a coaching is really what we need. Pop has a system. Doc has a system. Collins has a system. Our coaches on the other hand might as well be holding their practices at Rucker Park. Josh needs to be in a system and to extent, Teague too. Put them in a situation where the decision has already been made for them and watch them flourish.

Josh Smith has got to be one of the most selfish players and one of the worst teammates in the league. He clearly only cares about himself. He would rather lose his way than do what is most beneficial for the success of the team. He's never going to change and a coach shouldn't have to force him to realize that he needs to do what is most beneficial for the team. I used to like Josh Smith, but now he sickens me. It's time for him to move on.

I can definitely understand this sentiment as Josh knows that he is viewed as taking bad shots when he is choosing jumpers from the distance he takes them at. But I stop short of considering him to be an all out bad teammate who will never change. I'm not saying I see something to make me believe he will change but I just don't think we will know unless we get a new coach or he plays for another team. I've never questioned his heart and I truly believe he is just trying to win games with whatever decision he makes. But I won't be too sad if he walks as long as we can fill his shoes with all the money we'll have to spend.

Josh is like Antoine Walker in this respect. When you get him to play as part of a system, you can get the talent to work for you. When you give them unbridled freedom, you get bad jumpers.

When did Antoine's talent ever work for some body? At least in the sense that he was actually used at a starters level.

• Premium Member

He will never change. You can bring in any coach in NBA history and he wouldn't change.

I must agree with this.

Change is something that must happen in Josh's mind. Josh's mind is like the fortress of solitude. He is stubborn and he will prove that he is right or pout and be a distraction if any attempts to correct him are made.

Melo is one of the more selfish players to play this game and Woody got him playing more team ball. However, Even Woody couldn't reach Smoove.

• Like 1

I must agree with this.

Change is something that must happen in Josh's mind. Josh's mind is like the fortress of solitude. He is stubborn and he will prove that he is right or pout and be a distraction if any attempts to correct him are made.

Melo is one of the more selfish players to play this game and Woody got him playing more team ball. However, Even Woody couldn't reach Smoove.

Posted Image

What site did you get this from?

That's a screen shot of ESPN's shot chart.

- Go to any box score of past Hawks games on their site

- Then click on the Shot Chart tab. It'll pull up what the entire team shot.

- Then you can sort it out by quarter for the team, or see what each individual player shot per game or quarter

Sometimes they have glitches, but most of the time, their shot chart is correct. Josh's chart normally has a bunch of X's on shots 16 feet or more, and a bunch of O's in shots near the rim.

What was this for? Did Diesel say something that was incorrect? If so, what do you disagree with?

And Woody actually did reach Smith . . somewhat . . in his last season here. That was by far Smith's most efficient year offensively as a Hawk.

Ha, that was directed to the Fortress of Solitude reference, that's all. Superman was offended that his crib was compared to whatever is between Josh's ears Posted Image

• Moderators

When did Antoine's talent ever work for some body? At least in the sense that he was actually used at a starters level.

It worked out for UK when he shot less than 2 3PA's per game as the PF for the 1996 championship Cats.

Posted Image

Edited by AHF