• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Willy Mo Isn't Ready?

• Moderators

http://www.ajc.com/weblogs/atlanta-falcons/2013/apr/18/report-william-moore-arrested-battery-charge/

Falcons safety William Moore, who recently re-signed with the team after a playing in his first Pro Bowl, was arrested and charged with simple battery on Thursday, according to Fulton County Jail Records.

Moore was booked into Fulton County Jail and is due in court at 11 a.m. Friday, according to jail records.

“We are aware of the situation involving William Moore and are in the process of gathering more information," a Falcons spokesperson said in a statement released to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. "Because this is now a legal matter, the club will have no further comment at this time.”

Moore got into a dispute with a women and grabbed her shoulder, according to a report by WSB-TV.

I can't say what little I've read about William Moore's battery charge leads me to worry that legal proceedings will cut into his availability for the start of the 2013 season, yet.

Will the uncertainty affect the Falcons draft plans for upgrading the secondary?

All these mugshots lately do frustrate me as a fan, though.

~lw3

Simple battery could literally be anything. Could be absolutely nothing but who knows.

• Like 1