• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2013 Summer Dynasty Draft

AHF

Parker was a great pick here. I don't know why he isn't considered among the 1st round picks as he certainly is deserving.

Leonard may have lasted until the 3rd but I just didn't want to take that chance. There are other good SF's out there but I feel that he does everything so well that I had to take him.

Age is the only reason Tony Parker did not go in the 1st round, in my opinion. He will be 32 when the playoffs start next seaon and his game is based on his quickness. I think he is the oldest player drafted thus far. He has alot of playoff miles and international Team France miles on those legs.

I want my 1st round pick to be a franchise cornerstone with more then 1 or 2 years of prime ability left in the tank.

That being said..........every team needs veteran leadership and he brings that with championship expierence. He is still an elite PG. Good value where he was selected.

Edited by coachx
  • Like 1

With the 28th pick, in the 2013 HawkSquawk Summer Dynasty Draft, The Dolfan Dynasty selects:
Kawhi 'The Aztec' Leonard, SF - 6'7" 225lbs
There aren't a whole lot of very good SF's in this draft and I feel that Leonard is on his way to becoming one of them, if he's not there yet. One of the best rebounding SF's in the league and a terrific spot up 3pt shooter as well as a tenacious defender and a guy who is on the verge of really breaking out, as we saw in the finals! Nobody is going to work harder than Leonard and he really fits in perfectly in any system and together with Derrick Rose are a great start on building a team who play the game the right way and with an intense passion like I am trying to build.
Alex is now on the clock and has been PM'd

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Posted ImagePosted Image

I picked him last year and was planning on taking him again...bummer ..........wanna trade?

Alex I will swap my 2nd and third with you along with the option of swapping any pick beyond the 5th round for the rights to rajon rondo

• Like 1

• Moderators
Great pick, assuming you get the 2nd half of the season / playoffs Hibbert, and I expect he will be that guy going forward. Great start with he and Kyrie Irving!
That's what went through my head when considering Hibbert. Never know what your going to get from the guy.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what went through my head when considering Hibbert. Never know what your going to get from the guy.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He had a bad start to the season because of a bad wrist, but once that healed he was pretty consistent. He has learned to play better defensively, on offense he needs to demand the ball more from his teammates.

I am getting antsy now. Players I wanted are dropping left and right; and I am still four picks away. This draft is moving at a much better pace than what I expected. Hell of a job!

Edited by Buzzard

Snore...

LOL I have been involved in email drafts ( antsports ) and it took on average three days to complete each round. Making it worse, that was football and there was only 12 ( teams ) picks per round.

• Like 1

On the way to the airport as well so the short version is:

Dwyane Wade is taking his talents to Atlanta and the U-Niques!

I did not think Wade would make it to me; and TBH, I was shocked he dropped to you . Top 15 player with pick 30, hell of a pick.